+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    i had endo removed a couple times and it is growing back again, i can feel the pain, but it didn't effect my fertility
    Lot's of different locations and implications for endo. Not always infertility though

Thanks
    Reviews

Default There is Hope

Hi,
    Me and my partner had been TTC for nearly two years. Tests had shown that I was ovulating so my gyno wanted to do a laprascopy to see what was going on. Very early in September 2011, I had the lap. When I woke up, the gyno said I had severe endo....his words were. "it's everywhere". He didn't have the time on the day to remove it all but he flushed my tubes while he was there. Except they were about the only place without endo. In a follow up consultation, we agreed to have surgery in Feb 2012. It was going to take at least 2 hours. Rewind to Xmas day and my AF was later than usual. Out of curiosity, I thought I would do a pregancy test. Clear as day..Positive! I cried so hard out of the heartache that I had been through and finally. When I seen my gyno next, he said that he never thought I would conceive naturally with the amount of endo I had. So, there is hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been TTC for just over 2 years and I found out I had endometriosis and had the lap op December 11 and still haven't conceived I'm starting clomid next week do fingers crossed that works for me...goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fayebarry View Post
    Hi,
    Me and my partner had been TTC for nearly two years. Tests had shown that I was ovulating so my gyno wanted to do a laprascopy to see what was going on. Very early in September 2011, I had the lap. When I woke up, the gyno said I had severe endo....his words were. "it's everywhere". He didn't have the time on the day to remove it all but he flushed my tubes while he was there. Except they were about the only place without endo. In a follow up consultation, we agreed to have surgery in Feb 2012. It was going to take at least 2 hours. Rewind to Xmas day and my AF was later than usual. Out of curiosity, I thought I would do a pregancy test. Clear as day..Positive! I cried so hard out of the heartache that I had been through and finally. When I seen my gyno next, he said that he never thought I would conceive naturally with the amount of endo I had. So, there is hope.
    Wow!! That's fantastic!! I have severe endo too! Gyno used same words! Unfortunately I'm not as lucky as u though, my fertility as such hadn't been affected but my egg reserve has. Currently in the 2ww in my 2nd round of IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a lap to remove sever endo (it was everywhere) in Feb 2011 fell pregnant in April 2011 after 10 months of ttc. I was told the severity and where it is located can have an effect on your fertility. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have been TTC for 2.5 years. After 1 stim cycle of IVF and 2 x FET's in 2011 we decided to do a lap and hys for endo even though I never had any symptoms (other than unexplained infertility). We didn't want to do another round of IVF without eliminating endo as an issue. The sergeant found stage 3 endo. We have been trying for 4 months including a stim cycle of IVF - no luck yet. If you know you have endo it's worth getting it removed so you're not making TTC harder yourself. All the best for your TTC journey x