+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The past few weeks have been a whirlwind for us. So many emotions. I guess at this stage we are so happy and we are still to realise that our dream may actually happen. Probably the biggest hurdles have been crossed now. We were convinced that this transfer had not been a success. For years now we have come to the realisation that this process is a Roller Coaster and you have to be prepared to receive just as much bad news with the good.
    We are so grateful to Amy and her husband (and family)for having done this wonderful thing for us.
    The next goal for us is the 8 week scan. This is where they check to see if there is a little heart beat.
    We keep our fingers crossed, pray & whatever else we need to do.
    Thankyou everyone for your support & wishes.
    Lyn & Greg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    so happy for you, sending truck loads of stickie vibes for your embie and some super glue too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lyn and Greg, I am just so over the moon for you and of course what a wonderful woman Amy is. I'm sure you will be holding that baby in your arms.
    Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update... yes there was a heart beat Lyn & Greg's baby is now 13 weeks gestation & doing GREAT... all tests came back normal.... I am so happy for them..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lyn and Greg, I have just read your story. I'm so glad that you found a donor and that your surrogate's test was positive. That's fantastic. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Amy and your surrogate are very generous and wonderful women.

hoping4anew bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately i have some very sad news to share.
    Lyn & Greg's precious baby was found to have no heartbeat at the last check up & was delivered on wednesday at 15 weeks gestation, i will never forget their special little baby and all they went through to get this far..
    I am so shocked and upset by this and send them lots of hugs and kisses....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my thoughts and prayers are with them, I will light a candle for thier baby and I will pray that it is possible to try again.
    such sad news for a couple who have been through far to much already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh i am so sad to read this will keep all in my thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lyn and Greg
    my thoughts are with you during this difficult time
    Juliet

Thanks
    Reviews
    THE END OF THE ROAD
    Well... the past few weeks have been the worst of our lives. To have so much hope and then seeing our little one with the cord wrapped around his neck was absolutely devastating. At the moment we are gutted. We have exhausted all of our options.
    We look back on our rollercoaster journey over the past 6-7 years and feel kind of glad it's all over.
    Along the way we have forged everlasting bonds with family members and feel very fortunate to have met some incredibly unselfish and giving people (some who have contributed on this forum). To dear Amy and her family we are eternally grateful for the wonderful gift you gave us.
    It all goes to show that you can put so much effort and emotion into something, feel that you are finally going to win - and it all comes down to "chance"..... I guess they call that life and we should all make the most of it while we are able.
    Lyn & Greg