+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HeatherRob i hope you get your much wanted embies soon, you have a great attitude towards this and i will keep my fingers crossed for you, sydney ivf newcastle will not allow on-donation of embies, is the law different in QLD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lyn and Greg,
    I'm a new member here but was touched with your story. if anyone deserves it you guys are. You must be absolutely over the moon! Wishing you and your ED all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Aymee, I dont think the laws are diferent, but I do know each clinic has its own rules. Some clinics wont do on donation within their clinic but, the embryos do not belong to the clinic they belong to the recipient ccouple and if they wish to ondonate and the donor is happy then they can be donated. The embryos have to be transfered to the new recients clinic is all.
    But, I may be wrong, it wouldnt be the first time lol.
    Happy everything is moveing forwards for you and your couple.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi amiee the law is the same here in nsw but at clinic does have their own rules you are right heather

i see you come form maitland amiee my brother live's in rutherford as his wife is from maitland her parents live near cook park for you and every one esle in waiting jojo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default More good news

Well, it seems things are progressing well with our dream. Someone must be looking over us for a person like Amy to come into our life. We are so gratefull. As she said, the clinic have given her ticks in all of the right boxes. Greg and I are hopeful that just maybe this time next year we will be busy with a little one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats is great news, I am so happy you are finaly on your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynandgreg
    Great news to hear you are finally on your way. You must be so happy. We are all keeping our fingers crossed that soon you will be getting that BFP.
    Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just another update...
    i had my ultrasound today which was fine, no nasty surprizes, then had the councelling session with Lyn & Greg which went well and it was lovely to see them both again.
    i have already started on the pill and will start the SYNAREL on the 28th of june, go off the pill on the 1st of july and start the FSH injections on the 7th,the "estimated week of egg collection will be the 18th of july... i will post again after i start the drugs and let you all know how we are doing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all, sorry its been a while but i thought it was time for an update...
    I started the Synarel on the 28th with no drama's, went off the pill on the 1st and started my injections on the 7th of july, so far so good, no nasty side effects and the needle is so easy to use and does not hurt at all, the first ultrasound is on the 15th of july.... so fingers crossed for some good fat follies....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, great that it's all going well. Very exciting!

We had a set-back, our donor pulled out, so we are searching again.
    It's great to hear this update though as it keeps the faith!
    Ashanti