+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Post Egg Donor Needed - Hunter Valley, NSW

We are a loving married couple who lead a healthy active lifestyle but are missing one very precious thing - a baby. I have 3 children of my own that I had at an early age. It took me many years to leave the marriage I was in at the time and escape the horrible violence which occurred from day to day. Also in that period of my life I was diagnosed with cancer and had surgery to remove my uterus. Thankfully I have put that life behind me. I have since met a wonderful man and we love each other sooo much. We have been together now for nine years and were married this time last year. My new husband does not have any children of his own and has also endured a rocky road with his own story. He has so much to give and would be a wonderful dad.We have always had hope that we could have a child together as I was left with my ovaries and knew IVF would be our only option. The journey through IVF has been a long one and we are lucky enough to have a cousin of mine who will carry our baby for us. We managed to get seven embryos to the stage of freezing and storage while the IVF legal process was proceeding. Unfortunately only one of these embryos survived to the stage of transfer. There must have been something wrong as it only lasted one week. Our doctor has now told us that my eggs are almost certainly too old to have a successful outcome. Our only hope now of fulfilling our dream is to find a generous woman aged 25-33 years who is willing to donate eggs.
    If anyone out there thinks they could help us please contact us via e-mail on lynandgreg@gmail.com or phone 0432473362. We will cover all associated costs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lyn and Greg,
    Your ad shows that you have both been through alot, i would love to help you in your journey and look forward to meeting you tomorrow....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aymee83 For This Useful Post:

lynandgreg  (26-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    UPDATE... have met with Lyn and we have decided to go ahead with ED, i cannot wait to help them on their amazing journey.. meeting Greg this week too...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aymee83 For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (25-03-2011),lynandgreg  (26-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is it all going? hope it is all systems go.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up We Have Good News

Well, it seems that the next stage of this roller coaster ride of life we are on can proceed! What a lovely special person Aymee is. We all met this week at the local shopping centre cafeteria and seemed to get on great from the start. Aymee has wanted to do this for someone for quite some time and has a loving, supporting husband and family to help her.
    Our next steps are the preliminary psycological and medical appointments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that is great, I have an app next thursday with our nurse co-ordinator to start the ball rolling as we have a donor, seem there are a few of us all heading out about the same time. Hope it keeps running smoothly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HeatherRob- i'm so glad you have found a donor, all the best!!!
    Thanks Lyn and greg, you are both great people and deserve this so much, i'm just glad i am able to help..
    My appointment with the doctor is on the 19th of April...it seems like such a long wait....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i met with Dr woolcott last tues and he gave me the all clear... now i have an app this wed with Sydney IVF Newcastle to see the councillor and nurses... cant wait, also met with Lyn again for coffee which was lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My appointment with sydney IVF newcastle went really well & they said i would make a great donor and that i ticked all the boxes.... which is great.
    Next app is the 25th of may where i will have an ultrasound, get all the nessesary medications and have the councelling session with Lyn & Greg, they will also give us a timetable of when to start, if all goes to plan EPU will be late june..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aymee83 For This Useful Post:

lynandgreg  (17-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, it looks like everything is moveing along nicely for you all. I am still searching, my search had to change from looking for ED to embryo donation but, I am still hopeful. Thanks for updateing it is nice ti see poeple reaching thier dreams and it is very helpful for those still searching, they can see that it can happen and gives others the hope they need to keep going.