Closed Thread
Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    Ooh, a feint positive would be devine!
    Hahaha. I'm seeing devine everywhere. Shudder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha. I just read about someone putting moose in their kid's hair!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SWandSH View Post
    Ha ha. I just read about someone putting moose in their kid's hair!!!!
    Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, incorrect spelling and grammar! Where do I start?

I've noticed recently that everyone says "gonna" and "wanna" and I'm having so many issues with this.

We have started taking away SD's barbies every time she says "gonna" instead of 'going to'. In the space of an hour yesterday, she lost seven. Before she went to school, she only said "gonna" upon returning from visiting with her mother. What do these people say when they "go" do something - do they just say "gon to the shops"? Seriously!

SIDE NOTE - SD just self corrected upon saying "gonna". Yay! The start of successful thinking.

She is six and in grade one. I've just received all of her stories/workbooks from school and the amount of times the teacher did not correct things is astounding! Even worse was when the teacher corrected with misspelt words or improper grammar. *bangs head against wall* To make it worse, there was a spelling error in her report card! We pay for this private education?!

Went to a dance recital on the weekend and the programme states "no photograph or DVDs" recordings is aloud". I kid you not. Yes, it even had " after DVDs. *sigh* When the teacher said her closing speech, the word "youse/ewes" was thrown around so much I wanted to scream.

When the girl at work learns the difference between advise and advice, I will probably throw her a party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    Bahahaha!

Anybody else notice the recent abundance of people getting "feint" positives on HPTs? I just want to ask which side the test was dodging towards.
    ROFL! My husband saw one of those threads on my screen and voiced his amazement that they could manage to use a more "difficult" word instead if the one they intended to use.

Oh, I have one. On FB, I'm always writing "Gratuitous tagging of...*insert friend here*" at the end of my statuses. Anyway, one of my friends picked up on it and posted a "Gracious tagging of". It works, I guess, but it wasn't what they were going for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    A headline at the bottom of Sunrise this morning said "Hugh Grant lashes paparazzi"...it conjures up a wonderful image, doesn't it? It's also a great lesson in choosing your words carefully, particularly if you only have a certain amount of characters to work with!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Conquer/concur???
    I'm not sure if she was just kidding as it was in relation to auto correct?? But

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBeee For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bare with me? Sounds like an invitation to get nude!

Thanks
    Reviews
    His my son.

No. He's your son.

Thanks
    Reviews
    People who write entire posts without a single full stop and starting a new sentence! And not short posts either...

I can't read them so don't bother trying.