New link...

can be a poster
    My new favorite page thanks
    Pmsl

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Hi all, I have been through with the pink broom and am now re-opening.

Just a friendly reminder that text speak is not acceptable on the forum and that we do delete and/or edit posts that contain same.
    And just while I'm here, it clearly states in the rules that all messages must be polite and friendly
    If anyone needs a refresher, please feel free to read the rules (link at top of the page) or PM any Mod for clarification.
    Have a great day on the Hub!

Cheers
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 13-09-2011 at 09:22. Reason: re-opening thread

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

Mezmerised  (13-09-2011),Shoopuf  (13-09-2011),~ElectricPink~  (13-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A question.
    You all dislike these things.
    Has anyone thought to then open a thread to help those with grammar problems instead of the rude n meanness some people have received????
    I get extreme amounts of crap for my write but I have not received one offer of kindness and help to better my writting?
    So just a thought maybe a person who has great spelling and grammar can set up a helpful thread for those of us like me that would like to learn what all these things are. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbygirl View Post
    A question.
    You all dislike these things.
    Has anyone thought to then open a thread to help those with grammar problems instead of the rude n meanness some people have received????
    I get extreme amounts of crap for my write but I have not received one offer of kindness and help to better my writting?
    So just a thought maybe a person who has great spelling and grammar can set up a helpful thread for those of us like me that would like to learn what all these things are. Thanks
    While I see your point, I think the problem with that is that other people don't know and can't guess the types of spelling and grammar issues that everybody else on the hub might have.

I have actually learnt quite a lot from this thread and often find myself laughing along with every mistake that is pointed out because at some stage or other in my life, I have made those mistakes and there's really no malice intended by the posts in this thread, I think it's just good to have a laugh at ones self from time to time while also learning in the process.

If there are particular things you are struggling with and want help with, you can always start a thread asking for help.

But I do think that given the nature of this thread, if you (in general, not you personally) are one to get easily offended, then perhaps it may not be the best thread to visit as it really is meant to be just for a laugh.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FloatingFairy For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (13-09-2011),IndigoJ  (13-09-2011),naebie  (13-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that's what I was thinking sum one who has great grammar could have a thread were they have offered to help n people can then post their questions.
    I think some of this thread is quiet funny as I understand most grammar but it's when u get into the really hard techinqecal stuff that I am lost like paragraphing .
    N yes that T word above is spelt wrong but my sam iPhone won't allow some proper spelling.
    I am on this thread cuz A) most of it is funny n B) because I found it as way to pick up on some things.
    So maybe some one in this thread would be kind enough to set something up that can offer mysf and others help
    Would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if you know this Bubbygirl, but you can turn off your predictive text on the iphone. It makes things easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well that's what I was thinking sum one who has great grammar could have a thread were they have offered to help n people can then post their questions.
    I think some of this thread is quiet funny as I understand most grammar but it's when u get into the really hard techinqecal stuff that I am lost like paragraphing .
    N yes that T word above is spelt wrong but my sam iPhone won't allow some proper spelling.
    I am on this thread cuz A) most of it is funny n B) because I found it as way to pick up on some things.
    So maybe some one in this thread would be kind enough to set something up that can offer mysf and others help
    Would be appreciated
    How about you stop using text speak? That would be a start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by naebie View Post
    I'm not sure if you know this Bubbygirl, but you can turn off your predictive text on the iphone. It makes things easier
    Oh please tell me how???? It drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    How about you stop using text speak? That would be a start.
    Yup I am working on that.
    And by that I do assume that means all the abbreviating?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh please tell me how???? It drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tap Settings icon
    Go to General > Keyboard menu
    Turn off Auto-Correction