+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aliduenov, I've posted a message on your wall, it wouldn't let me PM you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lupincandy, I have no idea how to access my wall or PM. Are you please able to email me at allyyson@hotmail.com
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No prob aliduenov, I've emailed you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Hi...Are you still looking for people? I just turned 12 weeks this week & already have a round bump, I'm 21 & live in the Logan area with my fiancee & we would love to document our 1st pregnancy
    Please email me at lil.kelz_@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Kelly
    Last edited by lilkelz; 05-05-2011 at 13:14. Reason: add email

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lupin,

I'm 3 months pregnant with my first and would love to find out more about this if your still looking for people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lupin,

I would also be interested! I'm 4 months along but not showing yet :-(... But would love the opportunity to have it documented also... if you are still looking for people please let me know... my email is holliehappy@hotmail.com; I just joined this site and couldnt figure out how to PM yet!

Thanks
    Hollie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you are still looking for people, I am 16 weeks this Tuesday, second pregnancy but with a fairly small bump. Northside of Brissy. PM me if you want my phone or email.
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I would be interested if you are still looking for people. I am 18 weeks. I have a DH who could be involved too
    email: steve.and.lisa@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your replies! If you haven't received an individual reply please let me know - I have replied to everyone so it may be 'lost in translation' lol.

I have now filled all the spots I allocated for this project, a HUGE thank you all for your interest! If you are interested in seeing my work on this project or newborn/childrens/family photography please PM me and I can point you to my website and facebook page - would love to have you join us!

All the best in your pregnancies lovely ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there, I have a 22mth old and I'm 18 weeks pregnant with a nice size bump. I live on the North side of Brisbane and my partner would love to attend :-)