+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,450
    Thanks
    288
    Thanked
    361
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Icsi 1

    17eggs collected
    14 viable
    6 frozen embies (days 3,5,6)
    1 5day blast transferred
    BFP - chemical pregnancy

    Fx for the FET! Stick little one

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Hi All - hoping for some info / advice (hopefully I am in the right spot). I started IVF last month and was lucky enough to get 19 eggs at My EPU (Friday) the FS called the next day and advised only 2 fertilised????
    I was devestated, we showed upto the ET on the following Monday and one little embie (5 cell) made it and was transfered to me. I am 29 my husband also 29 with no issue at all! And of my 19 eggs 17 were mature... I am just at a loss to know whats going on???

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked
    208
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    IVF #1
    20 eggs collected
    4 fertilized
    1 implanted
    2 frozen (1 died)
    BFP - miscarried @ 6 weeks

    Natural transfer 1 implanted - BFN

    Natural transfer with pregnal injections - half way through 2ww


    FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked
    208
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sands1 View Post
    Hi All - hoping for some info / advice (hopefully I am in the right spot). I started IVF last month and was lucky enough to get 19 eggs at My EPU (Friday) the FS called the next day and advised only 2 fertilised????
    I was devestated, we showed upto the ET on the following Monday and one little embie (5 cell) made it and was transfered to me. I am 29 my husband also 29 with no issue at all! And of my 19 eggs 17 were mature... I am just at a loss to know whats going on???
    Sucks doesn't it?!
    You really need to bring this up with your fs, there could be many reasons....

    It only takes one right? You have two chances.... I know it's not much but it's 2 chances more than before, right?!


    FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    718
    Thanks
    346
    Thanked
    247
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sands1 – I can understand how devastating you must have felt to find that 2 fertilised out of 17 mature eggs. If you say that your DH has no issues then the only thing I can think of is that there is egg quality issues – have you seen your FS since and what does he/she say as to why the other 15 didn’t fertilise? On the other hand you had one emby transferred and as everyone says it only takes one, but it really is true. When is your TWW up, when will you know if it’s a BFP?

    Marttc – good luck with your TWW, when can you test?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5,276
    Thanks
    3,697
    Thanked
    3,090
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    IVF#1

    12 eggs collected.
    All 12 fertilised.
    10 made it to embryo stage.
    1 implanted after 5 days.
    6 frozen.
    1 didn't make it to 5 day point.
    Remaining 2 were going slow and not frozen.
    BFP

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked
    208
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    IVF#1

    12 eggs collected.
    All 12 fertilised.
    10 made it to embryo stage.
    1 implanted after 5 days.
    6 frozen.
    1 didn't make it to 5 day point.
    Remaining 2 were going slow and not frozen.
    BFP
    Congratulations whoooo x


    FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

    Guest654  (23-06-2012)

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked
    208
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Sands1 – I can understand how devastating you must have felt to find that 2 fertilised out of 17 mature eggs. If you say that your DH has no issues then the only thing I can think of is that there is egg quality issues – have you seen your FS since and what does he/she say as to why the other 15 didn’t fertilise? On the other hand you had one emby transferred and as everyone says it only takes one, but it really is true. When is your TWW up, when will you know if it’s a BFP?

    Marttc – good luck with your TWW, when can you test?
    I can't, as I've been having pregnal. Af due same day as blood test but have been late since m/c


    FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    718
    Thanks
    346
    Thanked
    247
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    I can't, as I've been having pregnal. Af due same day as blood test but have been late since m/c
    OK then, best wishes to you, I hope it's a sticky BFP for you

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    27
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    IVF#1

    12 eggs collected.
    All 12 fertilised.
    10 made it to embryo stage.
    1 implanted after 5 days.
    6 frozen.
    1 didn't make it to 5 day point.
    Remaining 2 were going slow and not frozen.
    BFP
    Wow CONGRATS!!!!!! How exciting so pleased for you that you finally have your BFP, all the best for a healthy pregnancy xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Accurate circ statistics
    By JohnC in forum Discuss It
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-09-2012, 13:50
  2. Beautiful read, just wanted to share
    By giggle berry in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 01:24
  3. Wanted to share for those who have read some of my posts- A daughter for us
    By bluebutterfly74 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 16:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!