+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Cam11 - I hope I can colour your name purple on the 27th. Goodluck!!

Frangigal - Goodluck, do you know roughly when you might O? Hope you catch the little eggy.

Kristibel - You have good patience. I think I have tested every day since 8DPO.. all to be BFN's but I am way too impatient and have many HPT's to use. Goodluck.

Turbo - Haha, psychological pregnancy - me too! Here's hoping tomorrow will be a good start to the month for you. I hope AF stays away! *fingers crossed*

PA80 - I have POAS many times now. Husband will come home and say "Are we pregnant?" and then demands I go POAS, lol! Can't wait till I get 2 lines.. then he'll shut up! Oh and when you find the OFF switch, please let me know where it is.

bugalugsmel - *fingers crossed* for tomorrow or even Wednesday and here's hoping AF stays away! Hope DH had a great birthday!

Ahhh.... I think I have counted my days wrong and I actually O'd on the 20th, not the 19th which would put me a day forward to the 6th.. However I will keep it on the 5th!
    The app on my iPhone said my next period will start on the 5th so that is when I will test. I am glad I bought the app as it turns into a pregnancy tracker...

Goodluck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    March is just around the corner, I want to wish everyone good luck for this month

This is our 12th cycle TTC so we are hoping and praying that we will get our BFP this time, I think I am 2DPO so we have done all we can, now we have to sit back and wait

Wishing, Hoping and Praying for a BFP

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HAPPY MARCH LADIES LOTS OF FOR YOU ALL

Thanks
    Reviews
    i Love 3- which iPhone app do you use?
    I use Monthly Cycles... and I'm giving it a run for its money with my ever changing cycle lengths Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls I'm testing tomorrow!! Wish me luck!!!

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I went to the DR today and POAS there - BFN but I'm
    About 10 days past DPO as I O'd late this week....so, My dr gave me a referral for a blood test -

so I'm thinking maybe testing still or do you think bloods will show up already? All the best girls from tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 - I use Period Tracker.. It's a cute design & butterlies fly around when I am fertile. Hehe, I will have to check out the one you mentioned if AF comes knocking!

Hopefulandwaiting - Hello & GOODLUCK!

BabushkaMumma - I say, do both. Get the bloods and POAS.. When can you get the results?

FunKy~Mummy - Thank you & lots of back at you!

GOODLUCK FOR A SUCCESSFUL MARCH LADIES!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 - Best of luck this cycle!! I would try to wait until AF is due cos it's so hard to see those BFNs. Though having said that, I've been POAS almost daily!! Re: iPhone apps - I use iPeriod. I don't know if it turns into a pregnancy counter, but it's easy to use to track periods.

Turbo - I hope you get your BFP tomorrow. I know what you mean about the psychological pregnancy! Last cycle I had very few symptoms, but this cycle I've had the lot!

hopefulandwaiting & BabuskaMumma - good luck for tomorrow!!

afm - DH had a lovely birthday, thank you! Hoping not to get AF tomorrow - I alternate between being sure that I am pregnant and being sure that I'm not. Isn't TTC fun!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay March!!
    The best of luck Hopefulandwaiting, hope you get to be our first of many March BFPs . Welcome new ladies!
    Am trying to will AF to come, hoping she'll arrive tomorrow, can't wait till I can say "I am CD1".

May March be OUR month

Cee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi can I be put down for the 18th plz