Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Buggs!!!
    How exciting, wishing you a healthy and sticky pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    well the TTC journey started for us last Saturday & we are swaying for a girl  so im using maybe baby and trying to monitor CM but finding it difficult as im not seeing alot & I'm 10 days into this cycle. What should CM look like at this stage? I'm so worried I'm going to miss ovulation.
    And my maybe baby is still pebbles.
    Can someone point me in the right direction?
    Also does anyone know when swaying for a girl, after ovulation how many days do I wait before DH and I have intercourse again?
    Thanks girls hope everyones having a great week!
    Tammy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bugs!

Well colour me green AF arrived today 4 days early!? I'm soooo disappointed!! About to eat a whole pepperoni pizza to drown my misery lol Look forward to seeing all the other green ladies in the april thread, and the best of luck and stacks of baby dust to those yet to test ! especially Silverspoon my testing buddy hope one of us gets purple!

Cee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bugs BOO Cee! Fingers crosses for the last of us. March is coming to an end so quickly. I don't know what is happening with me but too disapointed with BFN so havn't tested for a while. I figure everyday without AF is a bonus! Feb 1 was my last AF so it is getting on a bit! Waiting is pretty annoying! No POAS in the house though so that helps! GOOD LUCK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cee - sorry that awful AF arrived.

that April is a more successful month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugalugs, congratulations!!!!!!
    I bet that DH was over the moon!! How exciting for you both. did you manage to wait until he got home from work to tell him the exciting news? I wish you all the very best for a smooth and sticky pregnancy!

Cee - sorry that AF arrived. See you in April thread!

For all waiting to test, for you!!!

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Bugalugs, congratulations!!!!!!
    I bet that DH was over the moon!! How exciting for you both. did you manage to wait until he got home from work to tell him the exciting news? I wish you all the very best for a smooth and sticky pregnancy!

Cee - sorry that AF arrived. See you in April thread!

For all waiting to test, for you!!!

XX
    Thanks, Lannie!! I did manage to hold out - I had to turn off my phone to do it though!! I ended up giving him a bib when I get home saying "Daddy is my hero!" and he got the biggest grin on his face! We are soooo excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bugalugsmel View Post
    WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!!

I took one test and the second line came up so incredibly light that I thought it might be an evap line, but then I took two different tests and got two more incredibly light lines! All of the lines are slightly coloured so I'm pretty happy (in case you couldn't already tell!)

I can't wait to tell DH tonight - I'm having to forciblyrestrain myself from just calling him on the phone to tell him I don't want to go to work now! I just want to !!!!!!!!!
    Congrats Bugs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i tested this morning and it was a

It was faint but definatly there. AF isnt due until monday. Im going to test again on monday and see if its darker and then make an appointment for a doctor.

Having some girls over tonight for drinks so going to have to come up with an excuse not to drink.....So happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugalugs, that bib idea is sooooo cute!! Might pinch that idea if that's okay for when we eventually get our BFP!

Frangigal, congratulations!!!! Very exciting news. Good luck with the 'drinks' tonight. Just have some non-alcoholic stuff poured into another bottle and drink from that. Only complication is if other people want to share - the secret will be out! All the best, and what an exciting secret to have to keep!!! Congrats again. Enjoy the excitement!