+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    I'm out for this month. AF has begun today and I'm all sad. Despite that, trying to stay positive for the month ahead as I head to the April thread. I will keep checking in here though over next week to see how you lovely ladies are and hope that you all get your BFP's! Crossing my fingers for you and hoping not to see your names on the April thread (for nice reasons, of course!)

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie - sorry to see you go over to April!!
    Caprafamily, Cam11, Cee, Silverspoon & Frangigirl - how are you going? So close to testing time!! We are the only ones left!

AFM - I'm so proud of myself - I didn't test this morning at 9DPO. I've managed to break my record!! But I'll probably end up testing tomorrow - it's just too tempting.

I've been really positive about this months and have got some symptoms (sore bbs & nips, lots of CM, exhausted). I'm just hoping that I haven't talked myself into symptoms that don't mean anything at al!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie - so sorry to hear AF arrived! I know how disappointing it is.

bugalugs - good luck!! sounds like you are having some positive symptoms! I know what you mean though, it's so hard not to get excited and read too much into every little niggle. It's annoying that AF symptoms and BFP symtoms are so similar - why can't they be different so it wouldn't be tempting to get carried away???

AFM - I feel nothing. Nothing at all. No AF symptoms, but nothing else either. My chart is looking normal, nothing at all to indicate anything either way! uggghhh I hate being in the TWW limbo land! I did POAS this morning, BFN of course, but I'm only 10/11DPO, so not at all surprised. I bought a mega pack of internet cheapies so really only tested because there is a pile of them lying in my bathroom drawer.
    Seeing my GORGEOUS little 4 month old nephew this weekend - hoping that his little baby vibes will rub off on me!!! I see him as much as I can and each time he drools on me his mum is so apologetic and tries to wipe it off - but I try and rub it in before she can get to it

Good luck to the handful of us left in March!!! Let's bring home the purple girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry about af Lannie

Yep, I'm hanging on at 10dpo!
    I don't have any symptoms or feel any different than normal -I'm hoping this is a good sign.
    FX to us, the last 6...
    at least one of us has to be coloured purple before this months done! ;p

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. No symptoms here. Sore boobs, bit fo cramping down there but that is also usual symptoms before AF.

Went to a psychic dinner last night and they said that see children in my future but i need to relax first and that i will be having a boy first. for a BFP this weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default We did it!!!

WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!!

I took one test and the second line came up so incredibly light that I thought it might be an evap line, but then I took two different tests and got two more incredibly light lines! All of the lines are slightly coloured so I'm pretty happy (in case you couldn't already tell!)

I can't wait to tell DH tonight - I'm having to forciblyrestrain myself from just calling him on the phone to tell him I don't want to go to work now! I just want to !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bugalugsmel View Post
    WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!! WE DID IT!!

I took one test and the second line came up so incredibly light that I thought it might be an evap line, but then I took two different tests and got two more incredibly light lines! All of the lines are slightly coloured so I'm pretty happy (in case you couldn't already tell!)

I can't wait to tell DH tonight - I'm having to forciblyrestrain myself from just calling him on the phone to tell him I don't want to go to work now! I just want to !!!!!!!!!
    That's fantastic!! Congrats!

Sorry to everyone who has had AF come visit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo Bugs!!! That's fantastic news!! So excited for you - it's going to feel like the longest day ever waiting to tell DH, but what a fun day for you! Big congrats and hopefully your baby dust will rub off on the rest of us in here