+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally logged on - congrats Juf!! How exciting!

Sorry to all the ladies with a BFN See you in the April Thread xx

AFM doing the OPKs daily to try and track my O and hoping it waits until the end of the week as hubby is away at work - otherwise I'll be moving on the May thread before March is over TTC is tough enough without work travel getting in the way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested today, about 10DPO and, as expected BFN! Have had timy bit of light brown CM of last couple of days (sorry if TMI), but thinking that maybe it is just beginning of AF. If no AF by Wednesday I'll test again but pretty sure I'll be approaching the April thread in the next couple of days. Urgh! Now this is starting to get frustrating. Any tips on staying sane, ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Lannie. Hopefully it was just some implantation bleeding!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls!

Can you please take me off the list? I forgot to mention af showed up like 2 weeks early!!!

Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lannie - might just be implantation?

There doesn't seem to be many of us left for March . Lots of ladies have already left for the April thread - hopefully those of us left here won't have to.

AFM - nothing happening at all! This TWW feels more like a two year wait!!! My chart can't make up it's mind on when I O'd so I can't really tell exactly what day I am, but I am either 8 or 9DPO. So I should be waiting for the weekend before I test, which I will do. Unless something remarkable happens between now and then to get me excited, I feel completely normal so have no reason to suspect I may be pg! oh well, trying not to think about it too much yet - it's not over til it's over

Good luck to the few of us left in here! Let's finish the month with plenty of purple!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cam11 - I know what you mean!! I'm only 7 DPO, but this TWW is TAKING FOREVER!!! I'm feeling really positive about this cycle, but then I go through periods when I try to convince myself not to get too excited so I don't get too crushed when AF arrives. I just want to be able to start testing until I see that BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,
    I know what you mean about it seeming to be years rather than dates. These 2 weeks are nothing but agonising! Bugalugsmel, I understand trying not to get too excited. It can become quite crushing each consecutive month of BFN's!

Well, I'm still feeling that AF is on the way although still not here yet. Something wierd happened today and again, this is TMI, but when I went to the loo, a heap of milky CM came out. Still have slight brown tinge every now and then (but teenie tiny amount), but it's certainly not normal. Saying that, I still definitely feel that AF is on the way. Started taking Elevit pre-conception this month which maybe has changed things a bit. Was taking Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold but it was making me feel too squirmy. Elevit doesn't taste as yucky thankfully!!!

Cam11 and Bugalugsmel, hang in there and only a few more days left before you'll know either way.

Babydust to us all!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here! Going to test on March 28.... have no more HPT which is good! I have POAS 3 x with BFN but no AF yet so fingers crossed. My nipples are swollen and sore too! So that might be a good sign!
    GOOD LUCK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Ive been pretty quiet this month. Sorry! Trying to keep myself distracted during the TWW and i dropped my laptop so the only internet access i have is at work at the moment.

AF isnt due until the 28th but i think i will test on the 26th. I have 2 first response early testing POAS. this is our month.

Congratulations to all those with BFP and big to all those with BFN. Sending lots of your way for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OOOOH! There's not many of us left now...I'm starting to get a little excited!
    I'm not due for af until the 28/29th...I hope she stays away for us all- that would put the odds back into perspective for this month!