+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats juf84

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Juf!!!! That's super exciting for you! All the best.

At the moment I'm about 8DPO, so trying not to test super early as I usually due. Something funny happened today though - trying to keep it quiet at work that we're TTC, but stupidly have the ClearBlue cycle widget on my computer (which is really handy actually and can be downloaded from the ClearBlue website). Anyway, my boss borrowed my computer and of course, now he knows that I'm 8DPO too and that ClearBlue predicted my LH surge this month!!!! Ah, just gotta laugh, hey.

Fingers still crossed for us this month but feel like I normally do about this time in my cycle. Pray that AF stays away! My boss is probably hanging out for the next few days too, wondering whether he'll be replacing me in a few months or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jut - fantastic news well done on getting your BFP congratulations

Lilnemo - it must be so nice to have a sewing session with your mum and making your own baby's things is great - my brother is due in JUne so far I've made them some bibs and once I get my BFP I will too be making nappies, bibs, etc for this little one as I love to sew

Dragonfly - so sorry honey you got your Bfn

Afm - I was so sure I was getting AF yesterday but nothing as yet, instead I got a dose of gastro and don't feel well at all, I've no tests in so can't even test on test day will try and get one later if AF doesn't appear first but I am over it and to cap it all off - today I'm supposed to get the results of a mole I had removed last week and my fantastic and very helpful in laws leave today to go back to the UK

Fingers crossed for some more BFP's ladies

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Thanks again ladies I had bloods taken today so once I hear the results it will feel more real.

LYP - I was 99% sure I was getting AF on Tuesday - I don't even know why I tested! You never know. And strangely enough I had gastro earlier this week as well, my fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is here

Lots of luck to all the March ladies still waiting to test. Hope not too many of you have to join me in the April thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Argghhhhh......no AF and still a BFN - I've been out all day and we've just taken the in laws off to the airport and finally I get the chance to go and buy a test and it's a BFN - I was so sure I was getting my AF yesterday but when it didn't arrive and I got gastro instead, all day long I have been trying not to get excited that I might possibly get a BFP but nooooooooo, now I'm just waiting for AF to arrive boo hoo.

Good luck to all the ladies testing over the weekend.

Juf - thanks petal, I am so pleased for you - it's great to hear someone got a BFP today

Well I suppose until AF does arrive I'm not out but my gut tells me I'm out as does the laterst POAS ()

Have a good one

LYP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Well I'm out for the month AF turned up this morning and I was so disappointed but deep down I suppose I knew she was coming oh well better luck next month

right I'm off over to the April thread but I wish all the ladies left to test for March the best of luck and hope you all get a lovely BFP

Have a lovely weekend

LYP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Well, my fingers are still crossed. Have pains as if AF is coming though so thinking I may be off to April. Hanging off testing until Monday morning, if AF hasn't arrived. All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm GREEN ... AF arrived tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg for all the ladies that got AF

And congrats to the lucky few that got BFP's

And a MASSIVE MASSIVE good luck to the ladies still waiting to test