+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Waterlily!!!

RolzBubz is offline I Just Love My Yogurt, Can't You See.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waterlily head on over to the november 2011 babies chat.
    Heres hoping we both have sticky bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Waterlily - great to know that once was enough for you guys! Hopefully we have done enough - we will know for sure in a week or so. If not, there's always next month!

Hope your lil bubba is a sticky sticky one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Contrats Waterlily

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Waterlily! That is awesome news.
    All the best for a wonderful pregnancy. Here's hoping some of us can join you in November babies!
    Take care and congratulations again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Congratulations to the BFPs!!!!!!

Ive been bumped over to the April thread now so good luck to all of the ladies who still get to test in March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There,

Waterlily - OMG that's awesome news congratulations woo hoo here's to a wonderful sticky 9 months. You'll have to share the recipe for the sausage rolls....

Spanna - sorry AF turned up and I hope DP recovers quickly

Dragonfly - it's good to hear the Dr's appointment went well and you've got the ball rolling - 12 months is too long to wait.

LilNemo - I love sewing and at the moment I've been making some corduroy skirts with a matching fabric (flowery) trim - they are gorgeous and not too hard to make - great for pre-school, I'm also making some satin lined ballet bags and little wallets to keep the wipes and nappies in when out and about as I don't use or really need to use a nappy bag. What are you making? what do you like to sew?

AFM - Well I did a test today and there's no guessing what came up for me another BFN - my official testing day is Friday but I think AF is on her way and I'm guessing she'll appear in the morning - if she does then I did miscalculate my "o" day by 24 hours - oh well.

If by some miracle AF doesn't appear tomorrow or Friday I will test again on my official testing day -

Well must go night night

LYP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleyorkshirepudding View Post
    LilNemo - I love sewing and at the moment I've been making some corduroy skirts with a matching fabric (flowery) trim - they are gorgeous and not too hard to make - great for pre-school, I'm also making some satin lined ballet bags and little wallets to keep the wipes and nappies in when out and about as I don't use or really need to use a nappy bag. What are you making? what do you like to sew?
    They sound lovely lvp and so much fun. Atm I'm 14 weeks pregnant so am sewing some nappies, wipes, singletsuits. Basically anything I can for baby. Also made blankets, bibs etc. I love it. My mum also sews so once a week we get together and have a sewing day. I feel blessed in that area. Saving so much money C=

Thanks
    Reviews
    Y.S.P - sorry about the BFN, don't lose hope just yet, hopefully AF stays away! And goodluck for re-testing

AF is due tomorrow and I still have no symptoms? So odd.. i'll test tomorrow morning if AF hasn't shown up by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations waterlily! was so glad to see another BFP when I hopped on this morning
    Littleyorkshirepudding - sorry to hear about the neg result, and good luck for re-testing, I hope you get your BFP .
    I think I ovulated CD12? got some niggling ovulation type pain/tightness that night but can't really be sure. CM has been odd this cycle, noticed obvious EWCM around CD7-8 (weird) and nothing around O time not very confident this time around ah well fingers crossed, thinking that AF is due on the 28th, will test then.

Cee