+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Melnmar!! such wonderful news
    Cam11, I'd probably steer clear of Ibuprofen if at all possible, study results of effect on conception/pregnancy seem to be unclear clear as to whether it's aproblem or not (except in 3rd trimester where it's definitely not advisable to take it), maybe try Paracetamol first? hope you get some pain relief in some form or another .

Cd8 for me, wishing ovulation would hurry up!

Cee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cee For This Useful Post:

cam11  (09-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and sorry but I just wanted to tell someone - My dad was officially declared to be Cancer free today!! soooooo relieved ... !
    Wishing tomorrow's testers the best of luck!

Cee

Thanks
    Reviews

Woohoooo! Congrats Melnmar!!

And congratulations also too Cee - what a relief!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Cee that is wonderful news!!! xoxoxoxoxox

I am definately out, started spotting this morning wishing everyone else luck who is to test for March xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's wonderful news cee!! I'm so happy for your dad!

Well Im 5dpo had some minor cramping yesterday and last night, not sure if that means anything good or bad

Hope we see some more bfps real soon

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    I am definately out, started spotting this morning wishing everyone else luck who is to test for March xoxo
    FunKy

afm 10DPO 1 more day and its my record. very very sensitive boobs....light pelvic cramps. last year i went to the acupuncturist and he set a trigger nerve just below my belly buttton that lets me know when AF is literally about to happen (usually bleed within 10 minutes of feeling this) but nadda......usually i get soft cramping in the region about 3 days before.....nothing. quietly optimistic might cave and test this arvo if the chemist on campus has any tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    wtf is up with March? I'm so very sorry to the ladies who have received an unwelcome visitor. Seems like a depressing month. Hopefully April will make up for March's loss and it will be flooded with
    ladies. I know how disappointing it is month after month getting a or the nasty witch.

On the other hand congrats to melnmar. I wish you a healthy and worry free 9 months ahead of you. I hope March ends with a few more to join you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the lovely thoughts ladies
    Gosh my heart just sinks looking at all that green on our testing list , feeling so bad for you funky-mummy, it's not fair at all! good luck spanna & waterlily, hopefully we'll have 2 more lovely purple names soon

Cd9 for me today, have started BDing in earnest. might be TMI, sorry, but just wondering if anyone else has ever notice EWCM maybe day 1 or 2 after AF? was definitely noticing some yesterday and day before, hoping my body hasn't decided to O at strange times this cycle. I'm usually btw 26-28 days.

Cee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cee - Good news That's great!

FunkyMunky - Sorry hun, but stay positive remember things are working properly now so I think your BFP may just be around the corner xx

AFM - I'm 6DPO, AF due next Friday.. nothing to report really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IloveThree - sorry dunno if you missed but could you please put me down for testing on the 18th thanks!!!!