+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats, Melnmar! for a nice sticky bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All, how is everyone?? My cycle is so long this month.. CD 22 & still waiting for a posi OPK! got a good 2nd line today so hopefully a posi tomorrow thought I would of ovulated on the 3rd as LMP was 16th Feb, so long cycle it is for me this month.

Congrats Melnmar

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well you can let your FS know melnmar that your body worked!!!!! Congrats to you and your partner!! xox Clomid is not the most fun experience in the world but hey it's giving my ovaries a kick up the butt lol!!! but so far we just haven't been blessed with catching the eggy. Onto April and it will be 12 months of TTC for us and our third month on Clomid!!!
    finally our first March BFP I hope it brings a roll on!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hooray melnmar!!!!! Its about time we had a BFP in here, wishing you a healthy and sticky pregnancy!!

Hugs to the other girls who need to move onto the April thread, I will be in there with you all

AFM Just waiting for the witch to arrive GRRRR I wont be testing on my test date as I dont want to waste a test on a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your support
    Goodluck to everyone still left to test I hope I've started an avalanche of bfp! And to everyone testing in April I wish u all a Christmas bub suprise x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats melnmar!

Today I am 3 days late (approximately 16?dpo) but fr tests are bfn.
    Don't feel like af is due, am somewhat cranky, tired and emotional which I suppose could be precursors of the witch.
    Just wish body would get it's act together, either af arrives or give me a bfp!!!!!

Maybe I will do a fmu fr test tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations MelnMar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Melnmar! That is wonderful news. I hope that everything goes really well for you! Here's hoping your luck will spur ours on too!
    All the best, Lannie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news Melnmar! So happy that someone is finally starting off the purple trend for March!!

AFM - Does anyone know if I can take ibuprofen around O time?? I am due to O in the next couple of days (am CD 12 today), but had a mole cut off my wrist yesterday and it's freakin' killing me! I haven't taken any pain relief yet, but after a full day at work my hand is quite swollen and it's sooooo sore Can i take ibuprofen? I don't want to risk shrivelling my little eggy up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Hooray Hooray our first BFP Congratulations MelnMar our first purple for March - wishing you a fabulous 8 and half months ahead go girl

Chubear - fingers crossed for a BFP for you sounds promising

Cam11 - not sure about the ibuprofen issue but I'm sure it will be fine and it won't stay in your system long.

Funky - how are you doing? are you ok?

BB78 - I'm the opposite to you this month by having a shorter than normal cycle - my cycles are normally 31-35 days long with my last cycle in Feb being 35 days so I figured this month I'd be fertile this week from Sun to Thursday so last Monday night I was so surprised to see CM appear for the usually 5 days I get it so if I ovulated on Thursday/Friday it makes my cycle only 28 days - it's a good job I get good CM otherwise we'd have missed our chance this month.
    I hope you ovulate soon and catch the eggie

Me - I'm on 6DPO and resisting the urge to test but it's killing me I know it will be negative as the eggie if we caught it probably hasn't even implanted yet - does anyone know if there are any signs of implanation?

Had a lovely day with my youngest today whilst the eldest DD was at pre-school we went to the Babies Proms at the Opera House it was good fun, and whilst she had a sleep I tackled the ironing whilst watching a few episodes of the new season of Desperate Housewives

Hope to see more BFP's soon good luck to all testing soon

See you later

LYP