+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cd28 here and I got nothing no af and a neg but I didn't use fmu but I did use fr so go figure hopefully it's something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I be put on the 18th plz for testing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by (mum2be) View Post
    Hi Guys,

I tested two days ago & got a really, really faint but went to DR's today. She did test and was Neg

I insisted to have bloods done as I know with my son the same thing happened nothing showed on tests but I knew I was preggies.

So, had bloods done - HCG Quantitive done & got results late this arvo. The number is only 9. I'm scared that I'm miscarrying.

My LMP was 30/01 but I definately know I ovulated a week later, roughly 21st Feb. Could this still be a viable pregnancy. I have no cramping just stretching pains on sides of tummy. Could anyone shed some light at what my levels should be? Has this happened to anyone?
    I thought over 10 was pregnant? I'm not really good with HCG levels

Thanks for the warm welcome Funky.

I'm sorry to everyone who has had AF visit good luck next month.

Quick question when do I say ovulation day is, the day I got my positive OPK?

If it's the day I got my positive OPK I am currently 4dpo. No implantation symptoms yet

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mum2be, with my pregnancy BT I was told anything over 5 was classed as super super super early as in just implanted, most urine tests don't pick up anything under 10 for a super sensitive one and FR are 25, there is some HCG in your system hunny, I have everything crossed for you that you did O later and that you are very very early in your pregnancy rather than having an early miscarriage, I have everything crossed for you my sweet!!!!

CD25 12DPO I made another awesome cycle!!! I am dead tired, not sleeping at all with everything going on with my little man and I am totally shattered physically and emotionally this morning. I don't feel pregnant and I am sure if I was I would know by now!!! so I am just waiting for AF to come and making an appt with my FS so I can start my next round of Clomid, maybe 3rd time lucky and a Dec bubby although what is sad is there are 2 dates that emotionally I could not have a baby on, so I would have to have an elective C section but as long as we are both safe that's all that would matter, guess I am jumping the gun even thinking I would fall next cycle!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

(mum2be)  (09-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Funky Mummy I woke at 4am to be feeling very queezy. I'm tired and I just got out of bed. Just have to wait n see next bloods on Friday.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am thinking positive for you hunny, I know under 5 is definately classed as not pregnant. I know lullabyconceptions HPT can pick up as low as 10 so I hope those numbers keep rising for you sweet!! xoxoxooxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    I thought over 10 was pregnant? I'm not really good with HCG levels

Thanks for the warm welcome Funky.

I'm sorry to everyone who has had AF visit good luck next month.

Quick question when do I say ovulation day is, the day I got my positive OPK?

If it's the day I got my positive OPK I am currently 4dpo. No implantation symptoms yet

They say ovulation occurs 12 - 36 hrs after you get your positive OPK, so it may happen the day you get the pos or it might be a day or two after. I think it also depends on how long your surge is for, but maybe someone else can clarify that point? I only ever get a very quick surge (that is, it goes back to neg after only a few hours!).
    Do you do temps? Because that is a really good way to confirm you have actually ovulated because you will see a definite temp rise - but it can only be seen in hindsight - it's no help for predicting when it's going to happen.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cam11 View Post
    They say ovulation occurs 12 - 36 hrs after you get your positive OPK, so it may happen the day you get the pos or it might be a day or two after. I think it also depends on how long your surge is for, but maybe someone else can clarify that point? I only ever get a very quick surge (that is, it goes back to neg after only a few hours!).
    Do you do temps? Because that is a really good way to confirm you have actually ovulated because you will see a definite temp rise - but it can only be seen in hindsight - it's no help for predicting when it's going to happen.

Good luck

Thanks Hun. I got a negative OPK The next day so I'm guessing I O on the day I got my positive.

I haven't been doing temps but I will start.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    and im out AF just showed up here

Thanks
    Reviews
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HO my sweet WTF is with MARCH Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am here for ya hunny always ok xoxoxoox

Waterlily your O will rarely occur on the day of your Surge, your surge is usually at a minimum 6 hours. I had an almost + on CD 11 n a + at 8pm on CD12 then O pain on CD13 so O I am guessing was CD14 for me. So when you get your surge if you make sure you DTD on the day of the surge and 2 more days then you should at the very least be covered. I have only had quick surges too never lasting for days but with the Clomid the last 2 cycles my progesterone has been higher than most pregnant women so I definately Ovulated well lol!!
    If you have a surge for several days you always count the first + as your surge day!!!
    Good luck sweets!!

Dear Universe, could you please let my breasts deflate and not get in my way or not be sore for more than 2 days when AF finally comes please. They are so so so sore and soon I will be unable to drive or see anything in front of my face!!! thank you
    yours sincerely......Big sore boobs!!!!!