+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be put down for testing on the 18th March thank you - 4DPO today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to say I am GREEN for this month! Boooo!! AF arrived before I even got to my test day. Hey ho, hopefully all us greenies will have better luck next month! Good luck to all those still to test and I guess I will see some of you in the April test thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am not liking everyone being coloured green and unfortunately I think I will be next.
    I am pretty sure AF is on the way which is a shame as I really thought that maybe I was UTD this time.
    Wishing everyone who is left to test lots of baby dust and big hugs to all that have had AF arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I'm out this month. AF arrived early on CD25 today. Insert several swear words here .......

March is looking like a bad month all round so far. I hope some of you out there can improve things!

I'll see you in the April thread guys. Hopefully its the last one for me, in my 4 pregnancies the longest it took to get utd was 3 months, which will be April. Just gotta get the next one to stay put

xxto all

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG what is with March!! I am so sorry all you beautiful ladies that AF has paid you a very unwelcome visit!! I wish you all the very very best for April xoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I just put something in tge gender selection thread then noticed no one really goes on there!
    I'm just wondering if anyone has used shettles method trying for a girl and the maybe baby ovulation kit I'm just so confused!!
    Tammy

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tammy I have read that girl spermies swim faster than boys and stay alive longer so that if you are after a bubby girl it is better to DTD before O so that they meet with the eggy rather than the slower boy sperm!! lol so I have read!!! but I could be so wrong. I am just hoping for a bubby lol!!! but now I shall have to go and read on the shettles methos coz Im a sticky beak lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Funky - What is going on this month? no BFP's yet......

fingers crossed to all those still to test (including me hee hee) and big hugs to all who have got AF this month may April be the month that brings you pitter patter joy.

Tammy - I have just read your post in the other section and nearly replied but noticed noone hardly goes in - I have read the Shettles book but not for a girl we are trying for a boy hopefully but reading through what some people take on to get their preferred gender I think I shouldn't have jumped the gun so quickly this month, the only word of advice I can offer is with my 2 girls we DTD well before O at least 3 days and both times we got girls - with Tilly I actually thought we have done it too early as I'm sure I ovulated on the Saturday and the last time we DTD that week was the Wednesday before, which fits with what the Shettles book says - boy sperm go hard and fast but die out quicker, the girls have longer staying power but swim slower, therefore if the egg isn't released soon after DTD then it maybe more likely a girl sperm wins the race.
    Haven't used any type of OPK's so can't help you there but I'm sure plenty of ladies can.

Watching MKR and about to have dinner so see you ladies soon

LYP

Thanks
    Reviews
    My problem is I am not regular I've been on and off the pill since I was 16. My periods can range from 14 to 45 days so eekkk!!!
    But no problems falling pregnant. Bub 1 fell pregnant after my 2nd month off of the pill so I know I'm fine in that department. Just need to be able to track O to obviously attempt the shettles method!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

I tested two days ago & got a really, really faint but went to DR's today. She did test and was Neg

I insisted to have bloods done as I know with my son the same thing happened nothing showed on tests but I knew I was preggies.

So, had bloods done - HCG Quantitive done & got results late this arvo. The number is only 9. I'm scared that I'm miscarrying.

My LMP was 30/01 but I definately know I ovulated a week later, roughly 21st Feb. Could this still be a viable pregnancy. I have no cramping just stretching pains on sides of tummy. Could anyone shed some light at what my levels should be? Has this happened to anyone?