+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So this is getting closer to my IT time CD 24 & 11DPO YAY for the longer LP yet again with Clomid!!! wahoooooo
    Last cycle I had Brown tinged CM on CD 26 & 27 then nothing on CD 28 then full AF CD29 so it shall be interesting to see what my body wants to do this cycle, apart from O being painful and the same as last cycle on CD13 Since then has been so different, not all the pains that I had the cycle before except for breasts the size of the titanic!! and they get huge just before AF so really I have nothing to go on lol!! getting some niggly AF pains but apart from that nothing and I totally would think I would have an intuition if I was pregnant so I am pretty sure I am of to the FS and onto my next Cycle of Clomid!!!!
    Good luck ladies testing soon xoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry im about to give tmi

i passed a clot this morning a rather bigish one freaked me out a little normally my period clots are like the size of 10cents this one was 3x bigger.

trying to talk dh into buying me a car cos im so so sick and tired of being homebound while he is working

p.s i dont like change much and im not liking the new forum home page

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey All,

Good luck Funky - not long to go and sounds promising too

Sammy - that is quite large do you think it could be a very early miscarriage? if so I am so sorry honey.

Not much happening here - doing a bit of sewing today - I've been to Spotlight and got some lovely corduroy to make my girls some skirts, passed a chemist on the way back to the car and bought some pregnancy vitamins - figured even if I'm not pregnant this month it would be good to take them especially for the folic acid and I also pondered over the POAS tests and in the end managed to drag myself away from them before I bought any as I know if there are any in house I will use them too early and just be disappointed, so I am going to wait until Monday at the earliest to buy some when I'm at least 10 DPO - gosh it's hard though

a cuppa of tea and more sewing calls

see you later ladies

LYP

Thanks
    Reviews
    littleyork im not sure i had neg hpts for 6days right up until yesterday morning and they were ment to be super early tests. af started yesterday and had a blown out 37day cycle i really hope it wasnt cos that would make me super upset and i have no proof (pos hpt) so im going to say no and run with that cos the other is to heart breaking

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks LYP hunny I am trying not to get ahead of myself and think things that arnt there. I am sooooooooooooo freaking tired and I am crying over the stupidest things lol!! but I know that that still has nothing to do with being pregnant, just having a little man with really bad night terrors atm!!!

Sammy hunny, It could just be a big piece of your lining that was old and really needed to go and sorry for TMI or yuckiness but maybe that is an awesome thing. After my miscarriage in December I had a 6 day AF and lost bubby and lots of old lining and only had a small lining of 3mm when I started The Clomid in Jan I was in lost of pain and lots going on in my pelvis and pain the whole time. I then only had a 2 day AF and 1 day of spotting so I am assuming that it meant my lining has rebuilt and it is healthy and that bubby has a great place to burrow into when and if it is my time. I had a + test at 9DPO and 10DPO a FR and then started spotting and finally lost the baby 5 days later.
    I refuse to test early ever now, as if I m/c I would rather not know I was pregnant or had a chance of being pregnant. Hence sitting here at 11DPO, not feeling pregnant at all and refusing to test.
    I wish you all the very best my sweet. I am a home body. I have the car but I have to force myself out since my Assault and PTSD, but im getting there!! xoxox take care sweet!!

I just realised that alot of the ladies I met here when I found BH last August are in their 3rd or 2nd trimester, made me have a big cry that alot of those ladies I don't speak to anymore but I am so happy that their pregnancies are going so well
    I just wanted to say I feel very greatful to the ladies who still check in on me either in here, in my diary or on FB I am so happy for you all and hope to one day join you in rejoicing in my pregnancy xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks FunKy i really hope that it was just a bunch of crap linning

on a happier note im addicted to looking at MCN's at the mo only bought 8 so far and im trying not to buy more so hubby doesnt give me evil eyes but they are so darn cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    What the!! AF has stalled

Thanks
    Reviews
    o0o0o mine did that in Jan when I was due to start Clomid Came for a day left and then restarted 4 days later I was like WTF I am just glad I knew I wasn't pregnant as my progesterone was low!! or I would of been going nuts!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    my body isnt making this ttc thing easy at all i have always had a massive bleed day 1 and most of 2, yesteday only needed a panty liner and today used a tampon this morn and it had hardly any blood on it back to a panty liner and no blood now when i wipe. and i feel terribly sick. grrr body u need to know im not happy with u but please tell me how to fix u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Turbo, so sorry to hear about your loss. It must be so heartbreaking to get a positive and have it taken away from you so quickly.

I am currently 12 dpo and have been testing since 7DPO with only negatives ( I have a serious POAS problem!!). I usually only have a 12 day luteal phase so looks like this month is out for us. This was going to be our last month trying before taking a 12 month break due to other commitments but hubby has decided that we could give it one more month- Yay. So looks like I'll be joining the April testing thread.

Fingers crossed for everyone that is still yet to test...