+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA80 hunny if there is not feel free to start one!!! I hope AF stays away from you. If it doesn't I am here for you always til it does!!!!

waterlily YAY waterlily I am so happy you got your +opk good luck for testing hunny

CD22 and 9DPO Last cycle was 29 Days with spotting from CD27, well tinged CM actually
    Still no symptoms apart from these bazookas I am carrying around getting in my road lol!! but they have been huge since CD3 lol when I started Clomid!!

Come on Universe we need a roll on of +++++++++

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies

DH has just popped into the shower so I thought I would get on and update the list.

PA80 - I have coloured you green on the list but... it may change. Goodluck xx

FunKy - Yay... & maybe I need to take some clomid to fill up these empty pieces of skin! Hehe.. Well done and I hope to colour you purple!

bugalugsmel - Was I supposed to put you down on a new date? Glad AF has packed her bags!

Me - I am 1 day late (CD36 & 15DPO) my cheapie HPT's keep showing negative so I bought some proper ones from the chemist this morning.. Will see what they show up soon. I am a true POAS addict & I need counselling, Hahah!
    My (.)(.) have been rather achy and tingly & feeling exhausted..
    I relaxed a little last night & had a few drinks at a friend’s, oops!
    If I am not UTD, AF better show her face soon so I can get into a new cycle.

My last cycle lengths were
    35 days AF 6 Days
    43 days AF 6 Days
    32 days AF 5 Days
    30 days AF 6 Days

I've just taken the average number and calculated that as this cycle. I could be way off? Who knows.. My OPK's came back poitive on the 19th but not the 20th, so I am guessing I O'd on the 20th.. but still no BFP! Confused... I couldn't have ovulated later? Could I? Two surges, 1 that I missed perhaps? Ahhhh...... hmmm..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

The best of luck PA80, I hope by some miracle that AF stays away for you
    Ilovethree: hope one of your newer POAS' brings you a happier result
    Funky-Mummy: wow what an incredible and emotional story! That's what I call determination & perseverance.

I hope we get record numbers of BFPs this month! I'm currently CD5, and waiting impatiently for AF to finish up so we can commence BDing

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went shopping reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally indulged and I was having a ball until I saw 2 ladies with new borns and 2 ladies pregnant and hubby squeazed my hand!! I am not sure If I was meant to have another one and I am quite teary about it atm. Maybe its just those PMS hormones starting up!!!!
    thanks Cee. As much as im having a down day I shall not give up, i'll pick myself up and dust myself of and start all over again at the end of this cycle!!!
    it's not the amount of times you falls but the amount that you rise back up again!!!
    xoxoxoxo love to everyone
    Ilovethree hunny our bodys are so damn strange!!!! I think I kinda know where I am now with my cycle but only with the help of the clomid!! good luck hunny I hope that you end up with your BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Af was due today , no sign but bfn so I think I'm out this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    iLOVEthree - can you please move me to testing on the 28th March? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay AF's nearly gone!!!
    so hope we get more than 10 positives for this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok im an old pair of shoes when it comes to this but ill take the 11th it makes me 2 days late and i should have the FR lying around by then i get it this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 days in and no bfp's yet whats going on??

hope march gets better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Big hugs to all the ladies that didn't catch the eggie this month hope next month is your month

I hope everyone is well - we've just got back from a lovely weekend away so haven't had chance to have a look through the roll call yet but I'm hoping to see a few BFP's

Well after all my deliberating last week about "going for the boy" and not quite knowing when to DTD - girl or boy DH & I decided to just go for it so if you could put me down for testing on the 18th when AF is due although I'll possibly test early as I can never wait that long. I'm currently 3DPO so I might test at 10DPO early I know but with my last I got a very very faint line then.

I'm so excited and nervous too it's bizarre.

Right off to read through the thread properly and then get some washing on priorities right!!!!!! hee hee

fingers crossed for all yet waiting to test

LYP X