+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Just a quick one.

FunKy - congrats for 8DPO!!
    Turbo - hope you're not in limbo for too much longer!
    Hopeful - good luck with IVF.
    Sammy - how are you feeling today?

Big to those that have been visited by the wicked witch and to those yet to test! Sorry to those I've missed.

afm - AF is packing up her bags, so I'm trying to psych myself up for another cycle. Hoping for third time lucky. I've generally been considered a patient person, but I'm finding that TTC is testing that theory!
    PS - Yay . I've figured out how to use the smilies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PA80 - I hope you're not out this month and that it's just a late BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i feel nausiated, light headed and hot

my nausea is the kind that doesnt put u off food but eating doesnt fix it sometimes makes it a little worse

thanks for asking bugalugsmel - good luck for this month -

my cervix has changed again and is now very very soft and high im not taking anything as a preg sign anymore still getting bfn's, today is cd36 and either 14 or 5 dpo still no sore boobs if that is an af sign anymore now that my cycle has gone whack.
    im off to a lunch catchup with a lot of girls i went to high school with today that i havent seen in about 8-10 yrs. making a yummy lemonade cake to take. so this arvo im just Sam and not mum im looking forward to the adult time.

yay funKy im so happy the clomid is working for u!!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PA80 my sweet sweet thing. I know you have so much happening around you at the moment reminding you of your time with beautiful Austin, you are an amazing woman and I know this TTC thing is so tough but I will never ever let you give up until that gorgeous bundle is in your arms and you take him or home from the hospital to watch him or her sleeping safely in his or her cot. I am always here for you and in your hardest moments you find me, either in here, FB or text me my sweet!! I am always going to give you hope to hold onto xoxoxoxoox BIGGEST HUGS TO YOU!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

PA80  (05-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help :/ I've been testing everyday to find out when pregnyl shot would be gone. I'm currently 6dpo and this morning it was finally negative. The last two days I have had a backache and felt under the weather but thought it was in my head but I got to work this morning and all of a sudden I felt so sick. I was hot and clammy and a bit dizzy. I went home and of course done another test lol since I've stockpiled. Now my problem is that I got a really faint positive! It's way too early surely. But this morn there was no line at all, 6 hours later and there's a faint one. I'm thinking this mornings test was maybe dodgy and I still have the pregnyl in my system. Argh. I don't know

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    melnamar FX crossed for you for your BFP hunny. I guess only the next coming days will tell if it is your BFP my sweet!!! I have not known ladies to get a +so early esp if they are sure of their O day. BUT that doesn't mean that it isn't your BFP and I hope it is for you!!!!! wishing you all the very very best in the coming days (maybe it's twins and u have high HCG!!!) thinking of you hun!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks funky mummy. I just needed to write it down as I can't beleive how stressed I am about this. When I found out I had PCOS the FS and nurse told me that its basically now or never. I had no faith in my body at all and then when I was told everything went text book the worrying started
    I was getting all sorts of symptoms from the HCG shot and then when they went I didnt feel anything for a couple of days. Then all of a sudden i start feeling them again and I get my BFN which is when I shouldve stopped testing and waited!

Goodluck to everyone else testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    my sweet I am PCOS and I have a pituitary tumour that is behaving myself apart from having trouble managing weight!!!
    It took 9 years for me to conceive and have my bubby boy but I never gave up, with my little girl I fell pregnant on the pill (after a bout of gastro)
    I have been TTC for 12 months at the end of this cycle I have pcos I am lucky that now I have AF monthly but I was rarely ovulating!!! in 11 months I have had 3 ovarian cysts and 2 angel babies and then I started clomid and I am so blessed as I am ovulating definately with extremely high progesterone levels for the last 2 cycles.
    I wish you all the very very best hunny. I haven't needed pregnyl, I am on metformin which gave me my angel babies and now clomid which has helped lengthen my cycle and give me great lining for a bubby to hold on to. I hope this is your month my sweet and If it isn't never ever give up!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox miracles happen all the time you just need to believe that the impossible can happen!!!! my DS is living proof!! xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi.

Me and DH have decided to try for #2 after a surprise pregnancy then m/c a couple of weeks ago.

I got a positive on my OPK today so can I please be put down to test on the 15th?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think AF is making her way to my door, I will probably be back to square one CD 1 tomorrow I think.
    So is there an Anticipative April testing Thread yet?? God knows how long my next cycle will be, its getting longer and longer, might crack the 40 days next time if things keep going this way.... Hmmmmm might be asking the doc for Clomid soon if this keeps up. At what point in my cycle would I take it? What are the side affects?

Anyway, I guess I'm done for March, so I'll love ya and leave ya, good luck ladies, I'll be stalking!