+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks funky but it's off to the ivf threads for me..we will be going through our first ivf cycle towards the end of April so I wish you all luck in your ttc journey but I'm going to take a bit of a step back from bh but will keep reading along and will be here for a chat should anyone need a shoulder x x x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls i went off to have my bloods this morning, i was supposed to get the results this afternoon but fell asleep so will ring in the morn.

I got some hcg and lh tests off the net which arrived yesterday, so i did both and both were negative, which is cool. I tested again tonight just with the lh and got a faint pos, so hopefully this nigly o pain means in Oing.......

This is my first time using opk's so if i do them everyday from now at the same time round 2-4pm am i doing it right??? Hopefully will get to test this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ooops i just poished off a pack of chocolate eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyplus3 View Post
    ooops i just poished off a pack of chocolate eggs
    Tsk Tsk.. Where is mine? Lol
    Chocolate is seriously - AMAZING

I'll update the list when I can get back onto the computer without a whining husband. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicken nails, a faint positive doesn't count with the LH. When detecting ovulation the second line needs to be just as dark or darker but if you have a faint line and you don't usually have any line the surge is either close or has passed. With my last LH I got a faint pos and FS told me I had just missed it by a few hours. You test until you get a proper positive then you will ovulate between 12-36 hours after (that might not be right lol google it) goodluck

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hopeful hunny, you are welcome in the soft place to land thread, we have another lady in there Seeing her FS on the 25th for her next cycle of IVF after an angel baby the first round xoxoxoxoxoxoox always thinking about you my sweet!! my FB is buddingbutterfly@hotmail.com if you want to add me to FB or MSN hun same with any of the other ladies
    xoxoxoxooxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies..

I haven't been able to get on the computer as DH has had a few days off work with a bad back and whines about my computer use.. grrr..

I think I have updated everyone - Please let me know if I have missed you off the list.

Sorry to everyone who has been visited by AF or are getting back BFN's.. Hopefully soon you'll be coloured purple.

AF still hasn't rocked up for me but I am getting some preg symptoms even though my bloods came back negative. Tingly bb's, crampy, fatigue & insomnia - Arghhhh! I have changed my date to the 10th, I will do another POAS if AF doesn't rock up before hand. I may have O'd later.... hmmm *confused*

Time to go lay down with the littlest minion!

Goodluck for everyone about to test or re testing!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    how is everyone

Well looks like i am out already this month just had an ultrasound to make sure everything is in working order down there and no bub, so just have to wait till af arrives in a few days time..had a little cry in the car lol but it is only our 2nd month of ttc..The good news is everything is normal 19 follicules (i think that is how you spell it haha) on my right ovary and 11 on the other so am pretty happy with that.
    Goodluck to everyone else yet to test and to those that had a visit from the wicked witch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Can you put me down for testing on 12th please. That'll make me CD29 so I'll either have AF by then or be pregnant .

I've had false negatives testing before AF is due so I'm just going to wait. Good luck to everyone, I love seeing the BFPs coming in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ky i just added you on fb x x