+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sammy - Sounds like very promising pregnancy symptoms Goodluck

ilovethree - Sorry that you didnt get the test results you were hoping for, Hopefully AF doesnt show and your next test brings a BFP

mum2be - Not sure about that brand of test. Are the lines supposed to be going the same way? If so maybe its faulty. Try a different brand of test maybe. Goodluck

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVEthree View Post
    I'm a little bit shattered today. As much as I thought I could possibly be pregnant, blood test this morning came back negative for any pregnancy hormones..
    Doctor said to wait until after AF's due date and come back to check again of AF doesn't show.
    I feel a little frowny.. But it is only month 1 TTC & there is no rush. I guess I just want it all NOW!

Sent from my iPhone
    Oh me too..got the call from DR - BFN. so sorry :'(

I could swear, SWEAR I was pregnant. I BD at all the right times. I'm wondering if breastfeeding is playing havoc with my hormones??? Anyone else??

So, won't be able TTC again until I get back from 3 ween holiday. Maybe it's the break my body needs. I can eat guilt free and have a million cheap massages...

So I'll be in the April testing thread now - I hope I dont see anyone there!

Well, off on my holiday on Friday - all the best for you lovely ladies xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think i might need to change my test date or add another one no sign of af at all but bfn's today will test again tomorrow with fmu, hubby bought me some tests on his way home from work as mine havent shown up yet still feeling really yucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is here so BFN for me

I'll keep watching & support for the rest of the month but I hope NOT to see you ladies in the April thread!! Good luck chickies!!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af is here...

Fs app at 11:20 so its probably good to be at cd 1 for the start of everything!! At lease if they want to do something straight away they can

Much luck and love to you all x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just been testing to make sure the pregnyl is out of my system. Got a negative yesterday 3dpo so I can test maybe earliest 9th march. I'm thinking I'll try Sunday though which will be 7dpo. I don't have any funny feelings anymore, but I've broken out in pimples really bad which I never get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so a def BFN this morning still optimistic until af shows up but seriously is it good or bad thing my body decided to have a mental when FS appointment is in 2 weeks
    my cervix only closed up on the 1st march and dropped down and had stretchy cm on the 28th feb

so its possible that i could only be 3 dpo today ahhhh i thinks i want another set of bloods done
    Last edited by sammyplus3; 03-03-2011 at 09:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

So AF is officially late by 3 days now.. but Im still getting BFNs. I keep scrutenising my chart and Im sure I ovulated and looks like possible implantation of CD 12 - but then try googling that and you get all the dark news of 85% miscarrage... So Im doing my best to be positive... But getting a little freaked out and teary..

So I have not idea whats happening! My Dr appt is not until March 10th.

My 3weekwait is killing me!

Goodluck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Just tested with a result BFN. I picked up my usual brand of preg tests. Still no AF insight Just a waiting game now. Its only my first month TTC. I'm 3 days late too Turbo!!

Wish everyone the best

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hopeful hunny been thinking of you today!! I hope things go really positive for you and I am sending every positive vibe I can squeeze outta this old body!!!

I am sorry to all the ladies that got an unwelcome visitor from AF xoxoxoxo and wishing all the ladies testing lots of luck xoxoxoox