+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there... I'm going to test on the 6th which is when AF is due. I got some pains the other day that felt a little like implantation, but who knows? This TTC business makes you focus on a lot of little twinges you'd usually ignore!

Good luck to everyone testing in March

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melnmar View Post
    Hey Girls,
    Thought I would pop in and join you as I am 2dpIUI and I know this 2ww is going to kill me.
    I have been super aware over every little niggle and feeling, and almost threw up today when the dog farted haha but I am still 98% sure its in my head. (sorry TMI!)
    Well goodluck to everyone and I will be hanging around to keep myself occupied!

hahaha I'd throw up if the dog farted too!! hahaha

Nothing exciting happening for me yet. CD5, AF is over, so time to get practicing for next week

Seems like the month is off to a good start with lots of ladies already close to testing time. Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    me feels like this
    thats all i have today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies!

I really don't know what to do. I was due on 1st March so today I bought preg tests called "pregnosis". I've never bought them before always have used First Response. The two tests I did both came back with one strong line(which shows the test worked) & then a faint line going the opposite way of what it should be reading. So, instead of horizontal its vertical. Does that still mean it could be a +?

Really confused???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a little bit shattered today. As much as I thought I could possibly be pregnant, blood test this morning came back negative for any pregnancy hormones..
    Doctor said to wait until after AF's due date and come back to check again of AF doesn't show.
    I feel a little frowny.. But it is only month 1 TTC & there is no rush. I guess I just want it all NOW!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Mum2be sounds like it could be a + maybe try a different brand and see how you go, fingers crossed it is one for you.

ilovethree - sorry to hear it's a no go for you and you are feeling a little down, I know how you feel once you decide to try you want it to happen now.

good luck to the rest of the ladies

LYP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleyorkshirepudding For This Useful Post:

(mum2be)  (02-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LYP, I will wait till tmrow & if no AF then will go & grab my usual Preg Test.

The only thing I could think of is the line could be an evaporation line? Maybe?

Will keep you posted

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mum2be if it is suppose to be 2 horizontal lines the test hasn't worked properly sweets!! good luck with testing!!!! I would try again with the other one in the morning!!! good luck xoxoxoxooxoxxo

queen betty Im sorry AF has come early!!! I would go have your hormone levels checked if AF is so out of whack hunny!! xoxoxoxox

Ilovethree Sorry that the test didnt come back positive, hopefully it's just too early to pick up!! xox

Sammy hope that feeling sick is your hormones going nuts with a bubby in there!! xoxoxox

spanna500 is offline im not greedy...even one would be nice!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies.

for some odd reason my body is 2 weeks behind where it "normally" is. can i please be put down for the 15th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FunKy i hope so too hun i feel like death warmed up today so tired hot flushes and sweating (durning hot flushes) i really really feel like doing this but cant! no friggen hpt's in mail today so freakin annoyed as i went food shopping this morn and thought nah it will come today it has to... NOT!!!

my emoticons keep moving and changing order why?? its makes it so hard to find em.