+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Rob here,
    Heather was on face book doing these quizz things and I read what she got as her answers. I could not describe her any better myslef.
    The following discribes my wife almost perfectly, those who know her will tell you the same. Normaly I ignore these things but, this time I couldnt and I thought I would share it here so hopefully others can see what I know to be true about the woman I love with all my heart and soul, I am not afraid to let anyone know just what Heather means to me, she is my life, my soul, my everything and to be able to share our love with a child is the only thing that is missing from our lives. I hope and pray that maybe some one out there will read this and feel that they can bless us with the gift of embryos so that we can fill the void that can only be filled with the unconditional love of a child.

What colour is your Aura
    Heather got Blue
    Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all.

What colour is your soul.
    Heather got Blue- The Caring Soul.
    You'll go out of your way to help a stranger, and to do almost anything for a friend despite the personal cost. You need to be loved, appreciated, and accepted by others. You'll reveal your faults so others understand you more. You are easily heartbroken, but not the type to be betrayed. You always get revenge. Red souls either find you annoying, or befriend you. White souls open up to you easily. Yellow souls may disappoint you, valuing fun more than friendship. Other blue souls will care for you.

Yes this is my loveing wife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rob, that's lovely
    She certainly sounds like a beautiful lady... Who has a wonderful hubby!!
    Good luck to you both. Sending lots of positive baby vibes ((hugs))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes he is as wonderfull as he is sneaky. He sure knows how to make me feel loved. he is also my life my soul my everything and he is very much the same sort of person I am, the only diference is I can get a bit firey and he never does in this house it is definatly the wife you have to look out for lol.
    Love you Robert.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HeatherRob For This Useful Post:

lovebeingamum!  (09-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just catching up on your news / change of plan HeatherRob, I really hope you get some embies to adopt soon
    Love that poem Heather; and you have a wonderful caring husband who thinks the world of you - can't wait for you to have your precious bundle in your arms
    Jo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heather,

I have to agree with Robs beautiful post after forming a very close friendship with you over the past few weeks I have found you to be a warm generous wonderful soul I have been so blessed to have met you Heather ,We have both been able to open up and talk about things and I can bounce Ideas and questions at you and you have helped me so many times I am so very lucky to have you in my life
    Your are very unique Heather and I just want to say thank you
    Trish
    xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank You Trish, you have been there for me and you have helped me many times, you are a treasured freind.
    I have been asked a few times now why Rob and I need to adopt an embryo and can no longer use an egg donor.
    We could use and egg donor but, now we also need a sperm donor and that would mean a lot more money and we would like to have money left for a baby
    But,
    We both feel that it is in the best interests of the child. If the child wants to know who thier biolgical creators are it is far better that it is a couple not, two people who are complete strangers to eachother.
    If there is someone who is considering us to be blessed with their embryos please, just PM us with your questions and we will answer them honestly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some days it doesnt matter how hard I try it all just gets too much to cope with.
    Today is one of those days.
    I feel so low and depressed and if one more pot hole apears in this road in front of us I think I will just jump off the nearest cliff.
    Sorry girls I know I am normaly strong and provide you all with suport but, today I think I am the one that needs the help.
    It is so hard to go from haveing our ED to not being able to use a her, our problem not hers.
    Yes we are more than happy to use an embryo but, who in all reality is going to want to gives us an embryo when there are so many others out there, they will look at my age and think they want to look for younger reciprients.
    It all feels so hopeless and impossible to me.
    Sorry for the rant, I am just being a sook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Heather

Just yr other friend here. Sorry yr feeling so low. You my friend have picked me up wen I needed it, Just like Trish has been there 4 me. Im so sorry yr feeling this way and the nature of yr words sometimes scares me i.e jumping of a cliff, I knwo we wd all like to do that in sum stage in our lives, but pls dont do it.

Pls dont be alone, if Rob is with you go to him, im sure he knows how yr feeling and im sure hes there with you right now, but girl you jsut told me the other day to think POSERTIVE, even though its spelt POSITIVE lol!!! If i cd grab you thro this comp, I wd give you a big hug, im sure a lot of us girls wd.

If you jump off a cliff, ill never forgive you, i mean it. People will see past yr age, they will see yr heart and soul. Age is wisdom, age means us girls have thought things thro even if we have met our soulmates at such a late stage in our lives-age means we havent got the timeline that others fortunately have. Someone will see you as one of the most compassionate people out there, they will and they must. A lovign person will see this, i truly believe this.

You know, I tend to think all women at some stage in their lives put themselves last, we are all guilty of this, whether or not we have families already, we have at some stage put someone b4 us. So now its yr time to put yrself first-Just rest up dear Heather, lay yr burdens on yr friends, cos if they are yr friends they will hear yr concerns, fears and cries. Yr man, he must be tremendous, he's yr rock, just as my man is to me, cling to him, dont be afraid to use him, dont be afraid to use us as a sounding board.

We will and do hear you, others will hear you and respond to yr call.
    For that im am certain
    Frm yr friend Helen

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2bamumagain For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (10-04-2011),Trish42  (10-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey HeatherRob,

You like the poem I posted on my thread

It is comforting to know there are other passionate child care workers out in the world, like I said before wouldn't change my job for any other in the world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful Heather I know how hard it was for you and Rob to make the decision to look for jelly beans ....I will be here to pick you up when you are low...your little jelly bean is waiting for you Just you wait and see I know it been a long and hard road ...(just hang in there ) remember what we talked about ...well I havent forgotten and I meant every word I said you are my angel that keeps me sane and I will look after you ...ok I am sending the biggest hug you can imagine
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx