+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, have been reading along, and am so pleased you found a donor- hope everything goes well for you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls,
    well I am a bit better now but, I will still be like a cat on a hot tin roof for a while yet.
    We will be doing everything in Brissy, which is good because I get to have a new FS I not so keen on the one I have now as he told us that if my AF stops he wont treat me and as it has now been 9 weeks since AF last visited, well you can imagine how I feel.
    So now it is a case of my ED getting her referal to the FS then I get mine and slowly get this show on the road.
    My ED has added me to her face book so we can chat a lot more when we want to. She has the most amazeing blue eyes and she is so beautiful both in looks and her nature. She is truely lovely.
    OK Robs dishing dinner, oh I am so spoilt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I wonder what I did in a past life to have such a ****y one now. Well my lifes not ****ty now but, I am sick of thinking everything is good only to have something come along and knock me on my butt again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you HeatherRob, we all have our 'down' days.
    Pleased to hear all is going ahead in Brissy , your donor sounds lovely.

Jo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi HeatherRob-
    Thank u for your reply to my other thread
    Sorry to read your last reply, it didn't sound as positive as the previous one.
    I hope things are still on track with your ED?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will fix it one way or another.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for a snow baby to help us have our family.

We have had some bad news and it has meant a change in our search.
    Now I am not a religious woman and I never have been but, in the middle of our crisiss I recived a PM about embryo's. What was even stranger is that this angel has a little girl and her name is the same as Rob,s mum diferent spelling but, never the less the same name.
    Now I dont know what will become of that but, it helped Rob and I so much during a time that we were so low, we thought all of our dreams of becomeing a family were over, I was such a mess to the point that maybe a trip to the funny farm may of been on the cards but, then I recieved the PM and it changed everything, suddenly I saw everything in a different way. Orriginaly Rob and I had talked about embryo's but, we didnt think there was much hope of ever finding some one that would want us to adopt thier embies so we dicided that we would look for both and take waht ever came our way. Now is seems that we were on the right track with our first hopes.
    My ED was wonderfull, I felt so bad letting her down but, she will be teaming up with another couple to help make thier dreams come true and we are firm freinds.
    So now we are looking at snow babies and praying we will be honored and blessed to be able to adopt some embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your story is lovely HeatherRob,

Best of luck this year, I will be thinking of you. You have such a caring and fun loving personality and truly deserve your own baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Heather

I got yr PM and thank you for yr support. Sorry I havent been following yr story as much, doesnt mean I wasnt wondering how u were going. Isnt it amazing and I was only thinking abt it after our PM, that wen one door closes, another one opens just as quickly.

By the way which clinic are you using up at Brissie, r u still using a Brissie clinic seeing though yr circumstances have changed? You can PM if you like.

Just think today is a whole new day, sometimes we just need to stand back and take a breath, thats in between the sobs.

You take care my friend yeah
    Helen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure about the clinic, we might stay with Townsvile it realy depends on when or if we are blessed with ebryos to adopt.
    Robs mum has written a book called "Turning Points" it is a wonderful book about turning "life sucks" into "sucsess" I read it a couple of years ago and a lot of what I read came back to me dureing our little crisiss. I think I need to get another copy as mine seems to of vanished will have to order it off the nett, cant ask for a free one again might be a bit cheeky