+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes AliG I have an add in there at present and in Esential Baby. I hope your plans to donate go well, I hope the good fortune of your IP is a natural P, I still hope I can be that lucky but, I am not holding my breath even though AF has not shown up yet and I have all the symptoms of preg, my FS has told us that even if I do get a BFP it wont last, it is so hard to ignore it though when poeple start asking why I am not drinking or smokeing and I am looking green and tired all the time. I am blameing the hormones at the moment, next week I will say it is a side affect of medication.
    Lets hoope I find an angel like you soon, you are a very special person to do what you do and I have the upermost respect for you. Thank you for your suport it helps me to get through another day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey babe Just givin you a bump as we havent caught up for a couple of days any news yet
    xxxxxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trish42 For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (07-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news yet, it been getting to me a bit over the last couple of days. AF gone on a holiday did a HPT and it BFN so it not that just praying it isnt the menpause hitting big time, I dont think it is, I got all the symptoms of P except the BFP, cant stand the smell of coffee or ciggies if I smell them it just turns my stomach big time, will go to the docs this week and see whats what. How is it all going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need to go the doc and get BT I am so excited this could be it you keep the dream alive got fs app Thursday in Adelaide so I am bit scared all our bts came back clear

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trish42 For This Useful Post:

jo-anne.36  (08-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will be fine, if all the BT's are clear thats good. Just relax and be yourself at the FS. It is exciteing that you are on the road to nappy kingdom and the panda look after sleepless nights lol. I will go to the docs soon. I got another hpt I might try that again on the weekend if still no AF, and then the docs.
    You take care and TRY not to worry about your app with the FS think happy nappy thoughts lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeatherRob For This Useful Post:

jo-anne.36  (08-03-2011),Trish42  (08-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default you are amazing

Heather you are a Gem thank you for all your support I am thinking all positive how can I not with you and Jo-Jo by my side I will leave you a message when I finish at FS . Let me know when you do your HPT ok
    got every thing crossed for you and Rob
    xxxxxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trish42 For This Useful Post:

jo-anne.36  (08-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will let you know how things go. Dont count on me getting a BFP according to the FS even if I do get a BFP it wouldnt last it would go the same way as the last 3, seems I have a new job in life, makeing angels to watch over us all.
    will be looking for your msg lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    heather and i want to say as a friend of heathers please if you think you can be egg donor to help heathe,rob to be come parents do'nt hesitate to contact heather by pm
    so if you the one go for it you will'nt be sorry and plus you have made a friend for live and heather can share the joy i have now i found my 2 angels thank you jojo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jo-anne.36 For This Useful Post:

Trish42  (15-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Jo and Trish.
    You two realy do help to keep me going I dont feel so alone haveing you to chat with.
    I am thinking about you both today
    and praying everything goes your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are things going with you Heather? Have you had yr BT etc

Helen