+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    6 days and the end of my cooling off but, already there is another frecken hurdel the councelor has put it in our file that we need another session, no one has a bloody clue as to why and no one can get hold of her because she is on maternity leave. She would of known she would be on maternity leave when she wrote the report. So now we are waiting, very impatiently for an appointment with a councelor from Pivet in Perth, all well and good but, she wont have a clue what has gone on and we still dont know who has to have the bloody counceling just Rob and I or my donors as well. We sent an email tot he stupid councelor but, like the clinic we have had no response. So we are praying we can get this sorted before next Thursday and we can start the medication on day one of my next AF that is due in about three weeks,

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up Finaly good news

Well after weeks of being stuffed about we finaly have had our fial session ad we are planning on starting our medicated cycle around the 12th March and FET around 2/3 weeks later.
    The last 9 months have been the worst so far along our journey but, we never gave up hope. It has taken a long time to get this far, I am hopeing that from now on it will all go as planned and we will be haveing a very nappy xmas

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waiting for the witch to fly in

Well now all we are waiting for is the witch to fly in on her broomstick and sweep out my uterus. I will start my progynova on day one of my cycle, the boobies are hurting so she should be on time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't think it was so long ago that I did an update. Well I have now had 2 failed fet's and I am about to do our last fet.
    I am now doing the green smoothie and juice thing and I am feeling realy healthy for it.
    AF just flew in so next step is day 21 scan then wait for AF and then we begin. We will be useing embryo glue and asking for assisted hatching.
    Chlorophyll helps to build a good lineing and provides the body with lots of good things. I am putting Spirulia in my breakfast smoothies and will be continueing no matter what. We will soon see if it has any effect on my lineing, I always come in just on the limits of thinness so maybe a slightly thicker lineing could be helpfull. :-)