+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, my new FS is very good. I have a script on its way as it seems I have a infection. He rang me personaly to speak to me about it. Also he rang the clinic that has the embies and they are arrangeing for them to travel to Cairns.
    It is amazeing how things are finaly on the move now I have changed my FS.
    looking to cycle soon, once my AF arrives so we can get the assessment cycle done. cant wait to get my transfer done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMgosh Heather - AT LAST things seem to be moving along
    Bring on AF and the assessment, then all should be go - and you will be PUPO soon
    Jo xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bubba4me For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (30-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    well today the witch arrived on her broomstick to sweep out my uterus, I recon she got a new bloody broom and is sticking it into every corner she can.
    I can now get this assessment cycle started
    never been so hapy to be in so much pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I better pop in and update you all. I have completed my assessment cycle and my donors have had thier blood work done. Now it is just the last of the counceling to be completed, lets hope the councelor moves her butt.
    We were hopeing to transfer the end of this month but, it is looking like towards the end of November.
    We have had even more hurdles to jump through, the stupid nurse in Perth had not ordered the blood tests or counceling and then had the nerve to tell my donor that once the blood work and counceling was dont I could expect my embryos early next year so Rob threw a fit and was on the phones sending emails off and all sorts, I think some major butt kicking was done and now it is all go lol. My doners had thier bloods done before they left on thier holidays to Bali. The counceling is to be done via phone, wonder if they can do while my donors are sunning themselves on a beach in Bali
    Might have my jelly beans for xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nest Friday we should get a date

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 more sleeps and I am hopeing that I will finaly get a date set for my ET.

Mama24Crazies is offline The precious bundle that I proudly gave back.................. 37 weeks
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quickly popping in to wish you lots of luck this week......

I would imagine it will feel great to have a set date!!! Finally something definate on what has been such a ridiculously long road of uncertainty. It seems like forever ago that you got the wonderful news of your embies.

Hoping your babies fly home soon.....

Love

Karen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally we're a cookin yeah-well you'll be doing the cookin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dumb question time.. lol does ET mean Egg Transfer?

Heather i wish you all the best. Just read the entire thread and wow, what a ride you've been on! you have me wishing i could help you some how but i have no embryos to speak of just a bun in the oven..

I love reading stories with a happy ending. I am sending majorly sticky baby dust your way

Looking forward to reading your next update

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I am sooooooooooo sorry for not updateing this.
    ET = embryo transfer FET Frozen Embryo Transfer
    Anywho, I now FINALY have a plan. We still have to wait ANOTHER 3 MONTHS but, I can do that, I think, I am sure I can, well maybe, YES I CAN, I keep telling myself I can so I will. OK I will stop bablin on. We are all set afor Feb, the embryos should be in Cairns by then and as soon as Cairns klnow when they will arrive I start my medication. I will also start back on the clexane as soon as I start the meds. They have told me only one to be transfered but, Rob and I are going to question this as we want two transfered, yes I know that increases the chance of a multiple pregnancy but, lets face it will I realy get the chance to go again? if this was 2 years ago then I wouldnt be too worried about it but, I dont have time to go again realy so, Rob and I had a long talk about it and he is going to raise the question with the clinic. he seems to get further than I do lol.
    So now I have 20k to try and loose over the next 12 weeks, I want to get back down to 60k if not my 58k I have been for years prior to this journey.
    I was 83k when I weighed myself on the 22nd Oct I am going to do another weight check shortly, I will let you know if I am winning or not lol
    so now to do a work out
    I buggered now
    Better get a drink
    Have a good weekend girls.