+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Helen, dont think I have ever been totaly sane I dont know how much longer I can keep this up but, for now I am surviveing almost anyway
    Beau is a good distraction apart from he thinks my boobs are his bed They have gotton a little bigger latley but, they are also very painfull and I am seriously considering getting to saucepans and crocheting a few straps to hold them in place and makeing a metal bra

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Heather, sooooooooooo stink you are STILL waiting, waiting, waiting..........
    Really hope you have some positive news soon (ie that your embies are travelling )
    Have a great weekend
    Jo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am begining to feel like this will never happen.
    so I been keeping busy lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK so a glimmer of progress but, it is only a twinkle. My Ed's clinic have recomended that I contact the Cairns fertility clinic and speak to them about the donation, they are part of Pivet and as my ED is already with Pivet it might be eaier for us to go through them. So Rob rang them today and we are waiting for a call back tomo. They also have a doc that travels to Townsville but, we dont know how often.
    I have had enough of the BS e have had so far with QFG Townsville, well not QFG as such just the FS there Rob and I have both felt that if we were younger we would have been treated diferently.
    So I will let you know hopefully tomo if there is anymore news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, well, Rob rang Cairns today and spoke to a very helpfull Nicole, she emailed us the form for us to fill in so they can get all my medical records off QFG, I have the form for my GP for the referal. Once they are faxed back then they will book us an appointment. I am hopeing and praying that all the poop is over and done with and maybe things will finaly start to moove now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lets hope this is the start of the yellow brick road for you and yr man-its unbelievable the crap you've had to deal with, really is

girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it is I cant believe I am still standing after all the crap but, I am a survivor of many things so this is just another one to live through.
    I am praying for you this month hope to be reading good news off you soon. Good luck H

Mama24Crazies is offline The precious bundle that I proudly gave back.................. 37 weeks
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Heather.....I am gobsmacked at how difficult this process has been for you.......I really can't believe you haven't got your babies yet......or at least have them in transit!!!!!

You both must be very patient people. I'm not the yelling type.....but I think I would have mustered a good old yell at someone by now!!!

Fingerscrossed for a speedy process from here on in....

Love

Karen

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama24Crazies For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (06-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Karen, Rob and I are the patient type, well I am due to Rob holding me down Have an appointment Monday with my GP, he has been on holiday and I wont see anyone else and he knows everything so I dont have to go through it all again, he will do his bit of paperwork, then Rob will fax it all off to the new clinic. Then hopefully it wont be long and we will be in Cairns getting everything sorted. When Rob spoke to them they were not impressed with everything we have been put through. So pray for me girls, I need all the help I can get from the universal fairies of good will and hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather, Lots of praying here. Surely it will all happen now.
    Ashanti

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ashanti For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (08-08-2011)