+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I havent got my embryos yet, it is realy a pain in the *** to say the least. To finaly have that ray of light start to shine only to constantly have the grey storm clouds constantly hovering is realy driving me nuts, yes I know I am crackers alreadly lol. My ed is going to see if she can get any sense out of any one but, at he rate we are going I might be past my use by date before they get here. Other than that I am bust with my crochet projects and trying to do something about the house, I am working on the littlest room in the house at the moment, crocheting toilet roll covers and little critters about the place, anyone paying me a visit will know I am not quite the norm lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    still no news. Boggle this waiting s soooooooooooo frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry yr having such a rough time my friend

Helen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I now have beautiful new fur baby to look after, Rob bought me a tiny little dog, I have called him Beau he is helping me to get through this awful waiting. Looks like it could be another couple of months at least. I better use the time to try and looes a bit of wieght readt to put it all back on again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi HeatherRob, glad to see your snow babies are on the way, all the best...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather, damn the waiting. Give your new fur baby lots of cuddles and hopefully you will have your snowbabies soon. Jump on the treadmill or run around the house to get as fit as you can for a pregnancy!
    Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    The waiting is bloody awfull to say the east but, Beau helps, he needs a big step to get up onto my lap lol he is so small, it going to be a cat collar or harness I think, I have crochet one for out in the back yard but, there is too much to spook him out there.
    Waiting to hear back off my ED this week about what waiting time we have to wait.
    It will give me a time frame to loose the flab I have put on(meds caused a huge weight gain) if I can have a time frame to work to I can work of getting off my current meds and getting rid of the extra kilos

Thanks
    Reviews
    stalker alert

I've been reading your thread religiously. Just wanted to pop in and wish you all the luck in the world. crossed that your precious packages arrive VERY SOON. You have waited long enough.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ezzie84 For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (20-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Ezzie84 I dont hink you are a stalker lol. I still have no news to report, I see that you do though that is the sort of news I like to see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello dear Heather

A little doggie to have and hold-thats sweet, still miss our doggie 'Molly'-wish things were better for you-what is the world coming to-all i know is its clogged up with red tape, lots of it

Keep sane dear girl
    Helen

12. The Following User Says Thank You to luv2bamumagain For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (22-07-2011)