+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Will we ever find an angel to help us become a family of our very own. I feel like I am going insane. AF hasnt turned up, it a week late now recon it is the stress of everything. DH recons it might be more but, I have had my heart broken once too many times, I told him if he wants to do a HPT then he can go pee in a cup, thats not like me to be so snappy, he was his normal self, disapeared and returned with a nice cup of tea and said " you pee and I will catch it in a cup" all I could do was laugh then cry while he held me.
    What we go through to become a mother.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default dont lose hope

I have my fingers and everything else crossed it isnt stress .... Go pee in the cup .... here if you need to chat
    xxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Trish42; 03-03-2011 at 18:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh got the HPT's and a giant bag of maltesers, I peed and it was BFN, so I ate the malties and drank the tea, then we cried and he whent back to work. DH is on nights, he came back in smoko break with his little bag of goodies.
    It so hard to see the pain in his eyes, I know it is a reflection of the pain in mine. We both have children from past relationships but we desperately want our child my DH said from the very begining he wanted to have children with me. He has no problem useing a doner and would even use embryo's he just wants to become a family with me, a child is a child inocent and pure and to DH is doesnt mater if he is the bio father or not he will love the child no differently. I pray we find an angel soon, I dont know how much longer we have got before the clock stops and it is too late for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Babe ... so wish I could give you a big
    Trish
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Trish42 For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (04-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There there Heather

Just go do a peeee, like jo jo and trish said okay....lol!!!

have a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I am still keeping everything but, I am not very hopeful.
    to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    i heather i told you it was a fairy tale rob you are a lovely man you remind me of my hubby he bring goodie bags home for me when iam like trish said give and please try to make app with your dr remember what L said peewee but we know they do'nt work for you take carejojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to you all for all the suport, it realy helps to know you are out there.
    Yes Jo DH is a very special man, he is good with children and animals lol he is a true family man, careing and considerate all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you rmeyer0011 your words help. Yes we have thought about adoption but, we realy would like to have our own little bundle. Finding a baby to adopt is a bit like finding manure from a rocking horse or pulling hens teeth. We think of egg/embryo donation as new age adoption so we are hopeing we can find an angel who can help us with our dream of , sleepless nights, long days of endless dirty nappies but, mostly those precious moments of pure love in the form of a smile and hug from a child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just wanted to wish you good luck in finding your doner. Im in the proces of bieng a doner now but plans are on hold due to IP good fortune at the moment have you tried Aussie egg doners for an add

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AliG For This Useful Post:

HeatherRob  (05-03-2011)