+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The journey we travel to achieve a dream so easily achieved by some is a sad and at time a very lonely one, but know everytime you walk this journey we are all here walking behind you for if you shall fall weary we are the...re to catch you, we walk beside you fall if you fall short of strength we are there as a shoulder to lean on and in front of you for if you are to get lost during this time we are there to light the way. We are you support team and your cheer squad we are here to help you, dust you off if you fall and to help you climb back on the horse if you fall off. i wish with my everything that your IVF journey comes to an end with the joy of a positive outcome, but no matter what you can count on me to be here for you till that happens and well after.
    xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Trish, I am still hanging in, even if it is by my finger nails.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so how does that song go
    Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy,

I am so happy I didnt bite my finger nails lol
    My Angel has found me, on face book and we are now trying to sort everything out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy days are here again!! Could not have happened to a more deserving couple. Wishing you all the best. Also running around the house in excitement for you!!
    Ashanti

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ashanti, I joined the new forum and it is so easy to use it isnt funny, I didnt get lost confuesed I found it realy easy to use. Now we just got to fill it with members. SO JOIN UP LOL
    OK so I know Rob is happy I tought he was awake last night in bed he was saying yipeeeeeeeeee yipeeeeeeeeeeee I am like" what you goin on about?
    we going have babies I am like "BABIES: then he started snoreing he was asleep. I know he wanted 2 or 3 when we started out on this road but, OMG if I dont have them in twins is he dreaming I doing to still pop out 2 or 3 in the two year I got left, the embryos are not even here yet. Will have to have a little chat later, the worst thisg is he wont even remember what he said

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Heather and Rob,

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving couple! I wish your embies a smooth ride over to Townsville!!!

Aimee xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still skipping around the house and still flying high.
    Heard off my clinic today, my nurse has been in touch with the clinic in WA where my embies are, they are makeing sure there is no reason they can not be transfered over here then getting back to my clinic. Then as long as there isnt anything that the other clinic sees as a problem then we get started. Blood tests, counceling the normal stuff.
    I am hopeing it moves as fast as it can without any delay, patience is a vertue that I missed out on lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather

Obv my message didnt get thru, but ive missed a lot of news cos havent been on much. What can i say, you deserve the best, my friend, the very best.

Helen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Helen, I bet you are starting to get all excited now too, it wont be long now and you will be starting all of your treatments and another one we hope will be baking a bun in the oven over christmas.
    it is looking like a good year for our little band of merry women, lets hope it spreads out to everyone else.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HeatherRob For This Useful Post:

Trish42  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    still waiting to get the OK from the WA clinic to say it ok to transport my embryos, both my ED and myself starting to get a little bit ready to strangle the staf at the clinin in WA