Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Heather,
    Did you have a nice Easter? How are things going darls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Chris, our easter was much the same as any other weekend, nothing special other than Rob has 5 days off work, he needs it after all the night shifts. I found it hard listening to all the little children hunting for their eggs, so I retreated into the house.
    Everything eles is still the same, still searching for that special angel to bless us with some embryos.
    Had enough of this boob pain it wakes me up in the night, every time I turn over they hurt but, it does mean I should be getting AF within the next week or so.
    Waiting to hear from the councelors office about the cost and waiting times for an appointment. Once we have that we can sort out an appointment and get that done. Then we will be ready to move as soon as we recieve an embryo
    Still very excited for you and cant wait to follow your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Heather
    Hope you enjoyed your break...
    Hope things progress for you in this next quarter of the year- one step at a time, hey?
    Keep us updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Heather, your embies will find you I know it can be rather frustrating when it seems like everyone else is finding donors / embies, but your turn will come.
    Great you are getting everything organized now - when they find you, it'll be all go
    Jo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there my friend, wishing you the best and more

H

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, thanks for the well wishes and your suport. well it is happening for you Helen you must be so excited.
    I am trying to stay strong but, I will be 48 in 4 weeks so there is very little time left for us and the nearer my birthday gets the harder it is for me at the moment. I will get through it though I always do.
    If I am lucky maybe that very special angel will find me before my birthday, All I can do is hope and pray she finds her way to me.
    I am looking forwards to hearing all about your journey all the way to the delivery room and beyond.
    Last edited by HeatherRob; 27-04-2011 at 14:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello there my friend,
    Just popped in to say that i'm always thinking of you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chris how are you?
    Getting nervous yet?
    Was thinking about you and yours earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Heather
    Just wanted to make a teeny, tiny suggestion- and this is just my thoughts only, of course:
    Have you thought about starting a new thread? This one is so long now and even though the way all ur lovely friends certainly comes in the decision for ED's, well it did in my case- it was so lovely to hear the support and the way people spoke about my IM , so have such heartfelt and honest posts & sometimes it's very hard to pick them out from 16 pages lol
    Just a thought, anyway-
    I certainly love reading along, and as long as your getting all the bumps from your 'gems' & keeping your thread at the top of the list, u should be great
    Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I did what you sugested, well sort of lol I posted in the main forum and at the end of the post I put that I have a thread in this section, does that even make sense lol.