+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am told that I need to believe that it will happen and it will.
    I have been doing that but, sometimes it is hard.
    I have been told that it will happen for me because what goes around comes around.
    I help others all the time I ift them up when they are down I help them smile instead of frown.

I have no shortage of egg donors and if I could use an egg donor I would then I would be well on my way to haveing a baby but, I need an embryo and that is where the problem lies.

So many women become attactched to those little ice cells. They think of them as a baby as a child.

Women worry that their children will feel cheated because their mum gave away their brother/sister.

They worry that any child born as a result of their donated embryos will come looking for them and will be angry for being given away or feel like they were abandoned.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

An embryo has the potential for life, the potential to be born, the potential to become part of a family.

Children do not think of an embryo as a baby, and as long as they are never lied to and always have all thier questions answered with honesty they are very understanding. You are the one who teaches them about what you have done and why you did it. They wont think you have given away their baby sister/brother, they will think you are very special because you helped a lady to have a baby.

Any child created from donated embryos in my family will be told the truth at an age appropriate time.
    I hope to raise the child with the love and respect that would be deserved by the donor angel. They wont feel abandoned they wont be angry. I hope that they would in fact be very gratefull for being given the chance to be born.

I hope this answers any questions you may have I also hope this will help you to make the very hard decision about embryo donation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My darling heather, how are you.
    I laugh coz this site is starting to get addictive. Even Pete asks now, how is heather and the girls going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chris and Peter, we are still herem it gets harder and harder but, we are still trying to find our little snow baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope every one has a happy easter.

I hope you all find your egg angels soon and I pray I find my embryo to adopt before my time runs out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I heard off my clinic today, they hae couples going through the process to donate their embryos but, it can take a long time, lets hope I am able to recieve some of the embryos and within the next couple of months, would be nice to hear before my birthday in May. I wont hold my breth though because I will turn blue. At least it is good news now I have to sort out the counceling for us.
    That wont be a problem and wont take long.

Thanks
    Reviews

OK that smy pre easter exsersise done now I can eat an egg, as long as it is gluten free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have a happy Easter Heather, don't eat too much chocolates or you just may need to keep exercising like your last post. hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not much risk of me eating too much chocky, I can only eat certain types due to my alergies.
    Hope every one has a good time over the holls.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HeatherRob For This Useful Post:

jo-anne.36  (22-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you my ivfsister happy easter for us jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JoJo, yes for us, seems like it is happening for everyone except us but, we will have our turn next.
    Hope you have a great easter.