Trish and I have to get fit, Trish ready for the journey she is about to take with her wonderfull ED, Me so I can be ready for my Snowbabies just incase my angel is near.
My beautiful heather, how are you? I can see you have put some photos, very very nice.
You know I haven't met you, but I constantly speak about you to Peter, and I laughed this afternoon, peter said " how's heather going today, have you spoken to her".
Girl, you are an amazing lady, dont you every forget that, when I was at my lowest point, thinking my dream won't come, it did, and for that I thank you.
You thought of me.
Now on that note, I'm going to try and see if I can work out and put some photos of my and Peter, it was only two years ago, I look the same, but I have put on 5 ...... kilos bummer?
for all of us going through this struggle .. I saw this today and it really made me laugh which is a great thing and something I haven't been doing a lot of lately!
Jodi's Tips for Dealing with Smug Pregnants and Fertility Goddesses
1. Buy and carry an extremely cute puppy. As there are more dog lovers than kid lovers in the world you will instantly attract attention away from smug pregnants and their cute toddlers.
2. Introduce the dog in a gushing cutesy voice as ‘my/our baby' which will stop people asking the whereabouts or existence of a real baby. Nobody ever said to Paris Hilton, "Nice dog but when are you having a baby?"
3. Consider having a T-shirt boldly emblazoned with the name of your fertility clinic, e.g., Monash IVF and wear it. That way people will instantly know where you're at without asking or else they will ask about what it means and you can tell them. Either way you will be educating a group of ignoramuses and that can't be a bad thing. Also guaranteed to give instant immunity to birth/baby story viruses.
4. Arm yourself with phrases like "Of course for our next trip to Paris we'll be staying at the Ritz. It's far more convenient to those fabulous magasins (shops) off Rue de Rivoli, the ones where Katie Holmes shops." or "What have I been up to? Well in between learning mandarin, setting up my art studio and planning my volunteers trip to Nepal I've hardly had time to scratch myself."
5. If there is somebody who is particularly insensitive, rude and goes on and on about their children and their pregnancy, organize to have a morning tea with people you meet at the IVF clinic. Invite the insensitive person and have them sit there while you all endlessly discuss injections, egg extraction etc. Exaggerate if you wish. Lord knows the fertile do.
6. If someone says, "So when are you starting a family?" simply reply, "Good question. I have no idea but let me consult my herbalist, fertility counsellor, gynaecologist, clinic nurse and God. If any of they can enlighten me, I'll get back to you."
7. In response to the oft and thoughtlessly repeated phrase, "Having children makes you less selfish," do not choke on your hors d'oeuvre or spit out your drink, as much self-restraint as this will require. Calmly point out that you find this puzzling because you always see evidence to the contrary. When asked what you mean, roll your eyes, laugh and say, "Where do I start?" before launching into how this morning alone you have been run over by two wide-bodied prams without apology, viciously cut off by an oversized vehicle driven my a ‘selfless' mother and at lunch your table and others at the café became a de facto playground courtesy of a nearby group of mothers who were busy enjoying their lattes in a selfless manner…
I wont tell you how much I have put on, it is scarey
now I done my house work wow it is so easy doing it this way
I had tears reading that wonderful post by your DH.. you are wonderful beautiful and so totally in love couple.. I am crossing everything for you that you find your Angel .. you deserve to have the happeiness you crave..
Also I just love the Tip's..may just have to print that out and carry it around..
be strong sweetie.. we will get there.. we have to..
Thank you Megan. I hope you find your angel soon.
Now exsersises, that is splet wrong isnt it I am not drunk honest
OK so now I totaly buggered and I got to go throw darts, lets hope I win at least one game.
Thank You Trish,
I dont think I am anything special I just feel that helping a freind or even a stranger is the right thing to do.
I supose it is just all my life I have had to struggle on my own and I feel bad if I dont help, I have been there I wont let anyone go through things alone, not if I can help.
Glad you got your paper work signed.
Might catch you tomo arvo if you online.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!