+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aunty

So glad eveything went positively for you yesterday! That's great news that you have a much better chance for the biopsy now. You just have to be very patient until 3 May which will probably seem like an eternity! We have been waiting since December to start our IVF (Dr wanted the supplements to kick in for DH) and it has actually done my mental health the world of good, taking a bit of a step back from TTC and leaving it to the doctors.

That said, I am well and truly over waiting and want to get started now! You made me laugh suggesting that DH do my injections . No way. He is a big chicken with anything even remotely like that, I would much prefer he not be in the room! However I will make him watch at some stage just so he knows what I am going through!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default City Fertility V Monash IVF

hi there
    let me tell you that I had been with both institutes and the veredict is City fertility seems to be (so far) muchhh better than Monash.

I had the feeling every time got into monash that my face changed for a $.
    Dr Ong hardly saw me for no more than 15 minutes every time!!!! and charged me of course for his expensive time.
    Also there were miscommunication between the nurses. They never knew much, I had to contact them and follow my case but sometimes I didnt know what was next and I lost couple of periods because of that.

I had 3 miscarrages and they never called me just to ask how I was but they did it to know when I was having the next treatment.

Monash is fancy but that is. I spent lotsss of money there so if you have the chance do your homework first.

Now I am with Dr T Chong, he is lovely and spent more than a hour meeting with him for 1/2 price of Dr Ong.

this is only my opinion good luck in any center you choose!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default City Fertility V Monash IVF

T
    Last edited by cheekyhumour; 12-07-2015 at 23:11.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Monash Ivf

The wife and I went thru Monash Ivf and a dreadful experience.My wife was examined by Lynn Burmeister at Monash IVF who went on to say IVF cannot be done until a polyp was removed, Lynn advised she could do the procedure but to us it was at a hefty cost , so we had agreed with Lynn that we would undertake the surgery thru the public health system.

Months went on, then we where contacted by a hospital in Heidelberg of a time and date when the day surgery was going to be done.
    When my wife had woken up from general anesthesia I was allowed to see her, she then advised me that the surgeon said, "THERE WAS NO POLYP IN THE VAGINA AREA". I did not believe this and demanded to speak to someone connected to the surgery who also confirmed the same thing to me. So, just to  think she had to  go thru such a invasive surgery for no means at all, made me and her very hurt,  When we then made another paid appointment to see Lynn about the results of the failed surgery, she did not even show any sympathy at all by just saying," It must of been a fold in the XRAY".  We have since emailed The General Manager Tracy at Monash IVF and also their general complaints email listed on there website two and half weeks ago and still have not recieved reply.