+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 4 yr old and I need new friends around Bracken Ridge (just moved from Melb)

Hi
    I'm a SAHM and new to the Bracken Ridge area from Melbourne, and we don't know anyone in sunny Brisbane. Am hoping to make a new friend or two to catchup for coffee and a chat/playground etc while the kids play. My daughter is 4 and very sociable - really misses her little group of friends from Melbourne, poor thing. It's hard to tell her we're here permanently.
    She plays really well with both boys and girls, anywhere from 3 yrs to 5yrs or so. Have a car so can travel anywhere North of Bris for catchups
    Cheers,
    Jas

DH and Me: Early-Mid 30's. DD: 4yrs and 4 mths. TTC since Oct 2010.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jas,
    Don't know if my little boy is any good for a friend for your daughter as he is 2, but I'd be up to meeting for a coffee if you like.

Cheers,
    Sabina
    Last edited by Sabbey; 08-08-2013 at 20:37. Reason: removed email address for privacy reasons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi guys, almost (next week) 30 year old mum to a 3 and half year old boy, burpengary area but it's only 20 mins to bracken ridge so i'm happy to travel :-D have a few close friends with kids but u can never have too many :-D my son is in kindy mon and fri but any day in between i'm free!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Me too!!!

I have a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old girl and have come home to Brissy again after being in Melbourne for three years. Finding similar issues in meeting new people - all my old friends are pre-kiddy and my mother's group is still down south. I am in Bracken Ridge.

Where were you in Melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am in Upper Kedron and have a 4YO girl and a 2YO boy DD is at preprep mon, Tues and every 2nd Wed but would be interested in a catchup whenever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have sent messages to everyone who has posted here, hope I didn't miss anyone and hope to hear replies soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I live in bracken ridge just off barbour road and wickfield st. I have a 4 year old girl and 2 year old boy I'm orginally from Sydney and don't have many friends in the area. I'm free Monday's Tuesday's and Wednesday's and would love to catch up
    cheers Christine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm also looking for some new playmates for my boys (almost 4 & 20 months). We have just made the big move over from N.Z due to DP work and don't know anyone in the area. We're in Kallangur at the moment and free all week, until a place opens up for DS4 in kindy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lilstunnas,

I'm just down the road from you in Rothwell. I have a 2yr old boy. We would love to have more friends.

Cheers,
    Sabina
    Last edited by Sabbey; 08-08-2013 at 20:36. Reason: removed email address for privacy reasons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey guys, haven't forgotten your message Jas, just forgot to message back lol. Still keen to meet new friends, my husband and i share one car atm but i'll try my best!