+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden&Ryan&Joel View Post
    Advice- Take it each week at a time. DO NOT fall behind though, it is way to hard to catch up on it all at the end of term. Get to know your lecturers. Don't be afraid to speak up in class, answer questions etc. If you get it wrong, it doesn't matter because if you all knew the answers you wouldn't be there! Draw on your own experiences, but remember everyone will experience things differently. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need to. House work can wait- don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Fantastic advice, yet again

Hope everything is ok, I've PMed you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wehe View Post
    I assume that you mean stressing when you are doing exam revision with anyone butme
    yes that! thank GOSH you're doing pharm this year. i'll just come stay with you for the week before the exam
    will stay away from all my other classmates (who aren't on bubhub obviously )
    Quote Originally Posted by wehe View Post
    gosh we are like vulchers (sp) arent we!! Must have posted at the same time
    hmmm, not vultures - more like dying men in the dessert with no water

and the previous students have the water we need

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question for those of you in 2nd and 3rd year. With timetables, do you recommend having hour blocks here and there, or just filling the day with no gaps?

Like would 5 hours straight, with no break be doable or too much? What have you found to be the max amount of time you could go without having a free hour block?

I hope that all made sense ...

Just trying to play with my timetable some more! Any advice is much appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    For Me- I liked breaks- but more than just one hour. One hour you don't get any work done etc. I did most of my learning objectives during these 2-3 hour breaks, Library research for assignments etc. Then when i got home to my kids, i didn't have to be stuck studying, and i could focus on days off on my assignments/other duties.

We had an 8-12 block on Monday's last year. It wasn't too bad. They were pretty much all lectures though, and were all in the same room, so we could snack and stuff in between a little as lectures usually finish early (other than our A&P lectures) But i wouldn't choose to do it that way.
    Last edited by RHJ; 13-02-2011 at 10:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What are you ACU girls plans for orientation? just going for the mid stuff or more?

Bon4 is offline These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomingWillow View Post
    What are you ACU girls plans for orientation? just going for the mid stuff or more?
    I am just going on Wednesday for the mid stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomingWillow View Post
    Ill be there for 8am and will see what happens, I want to hunt down all my class rooms and spend lots of money at the book shop, very excited to get started, wish they would put the other subjects on blackboard, am I the only one thats finished the week 2 tut homework??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning lovely ladies.

Today is week #2 of our intensive block (I say our like I've been everyday hehe) and I'm back at uni thismorning for the continuity of care session. I'm very excited and hoping thismorning isn't a waste of time going in.

My middle boy Isaac is 5 today!!! He's still asleep along with his eldest brother in my bed and my youngest boy is at Aunty Becs because of me at uni thismorning.

ACU girls, its getting closer, and not long for the other girls.

Griffith girls - see you at uni

Have a wonderful day xo Zoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fe540mum View Post
    Ill be there for 8am and will see what happens, I want to hunt down all my class rooms and spend lots of money at the book shop, very excited to get started, wish they would put the other subjects on blackboard, am I the only one thats finished the week 2 tut homework??
    omg have you done that already :/ lol im going to try and check it out today..

Im just going to the Wednesday one and thats it. I just cant wait to start so my butterflies can stop harassing me LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    The person health and wellbeing is up on black board!!!!

and beginning prof practice.