+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thought i had done this, but maybe not. Anyway here it is again if i did do it before, has been an emotional few days for me.

Stage name (and real one if you like)- Hayden&Ryan&Joel- Jane

University Monash

Degree BMID

Start and expected finish date
    Started March 2010, finish November 2012

Advice- Take it each week at a time. DO NOT fall behind though, it is way to hard to catch up on it all at the end of term. Get to know your lecturers. Don't be afraid to speak up in class, answer questions etc. If you get it wrong, it doesn't matter because if you all knew the answers you wouldn't be there! Draw on your own experiences, but remember everyone will experience things differently. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need to. House work can wait- don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stage name butimacheerleader
    University ACU Banyo (Brisbane)
    Degree Nursing
    Start and expected finnish date
    Started in 2010, finish in 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to have a bit of a rant . I am so mad at my university at the moment. The enrolment has been a bloody debacle!!!!

They broke it up between a-l & m-z & apparently 50% for each. My question is then when I was on at the precise moment for enrolment why where most tutorials full already . I ended up having to choose a tutorial for one subject on a day when I have 2 kids at home and nothing else on that day. I appealed to the unit co-ordinator who basically said too bad. So from there I pulled out of the subject as it was not going to happen & enrolled in another only to find that i have now been waitlisted for a tutorial???

Why the hell take more enrolments then you have places for is the big question? Apparently they do not have enough places in tutes for all the students, well I am no einstein but would that be something you would make sure of - that you have so many people enrolled so therefore you allocate enough tutes to include all of those students??

I am really really cranky right now & potentially will only be able to do 2 subjects this semester because of it all.

OKAY RANT OVER back to normal I promise

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hear you 2boys!! they did almost the same thing to me - but when i emailed and complained they said that i was in the wrong topic - apparently i had to be external (but i don't WANT to do it externally - i do NOT work well if i am fully reliant on myself...says she who is currently supposed to be 'cleaning the bathroom' ).
    So i've enrolled in external and its SECOND SEMESTER ONLY!!! nonononono!!! argh.

i was told i could do it first semester so i didn't have to double up with pharmacology (because that's gonna whoop my butt ).

and no one who did the topic last year has the study guide anymore. so i can't even try and do some pre-work for it just so that i'm a little bit less stressed next semester

i swear i spend more time stressing before i start uni than i do at any other point (except exam revision )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely agree the most stressful part of uni for me is registration & enrolment. Surely there has to be an easier way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by I am not Esther View Post
    i hear you 2boys!! they did almost the same thing to me - but when i emailed and complained they said that i was in the wrong topic - apparently i had to be external (but i don't WANT to do it externally - i do NOT work well if i am fully reliant on myself...says she who is currently supposed to be 'cleaning the bathroom' ).
    So i've enrolled in external and its SECOND SEMESTER ONLY!!! nonononono!!! argh.

i was told i could do it first semester so i didn't have to double up with pharmacology (because that's gonna whoop my butt ).

and no one who did the topic last year has the study guide anymore. so i can't even try and do some pre-work for it just so that i'm a little bit less stressed next semester

i swear i spend more time stressing before i start uni than i do at any other point (except exam revision )
    What subject is it? I may have the study plan :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLozza View Post
    indig studies? (if you have the one for pharmacology that'd be awesome too though )

email is iamnotesther@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nope, sorry! I got credit for both of those subjects!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by I am not Esther View Post

I assume that you mean stressing when you are doing exam revision with anyone butme

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLozza View Post
    Oh if you have the pharmacology one, can i photo copy it please???

Thanks
    Reviews
    gosh we are like vulchers (sp) arent we!! Must have posted at the same time