+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So im pretty sure this time last year this thread was teaming with people hoping and waiting for entry offers..hopefully it will be busy again soon, cause i need to meet some new girls who are going to be starting at ACU brisbane next year!!!doing Mid or Nurs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4babies View Post
    So im pretty sure this time last year this thread was teaming with people hoping and waiting for entry offers..hopefully it will be busy again soon, cause i need to meet some new girls who are going to be starting at ACU brisbane next year!!!doing Mid or Nurs
    It is always exciting meeting the potential newbies on here! Hopefully some post soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I would start posting back here again! I got in to ACU in semester 1 of this year, though I deferred as the amount of traveling I had to do took a toll on me. Went back to my BA course for the year and decided that I still want to be in Health Sciences... it's my passion. I'm hoping to do a Bachelor of Nursing by distance at CQU and do my Grad Dip in Midwifery afterwards! (Thanks again 4Babies for the information!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4babies View Post
    I'm hoping for an early round offer for B Mid Griffith, bring on thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm hoping to put my QTAC app. in within the next couple of days. The problem is, despite the info and advice given here from some very helpful ladies, I just cannot seem to decide which course!!!

I also called the each of the Brisbane Uni's to gather more info....I don't meet the science pre-reqs for UQ which is fine... I think the sound of the Griffith course is good but ACU is closer....Argh!!!

HELP lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLove View Post
    Well I'm hoping to put my QTAC app. in within the next couple of days. The problem is, despite the info and advice given here from some very helpful ladies, I just cannot seem to decide which course!!!

I also called the each of the Brisbane Uni's to gather more info....I don't meet the science pre-reqs for UQ which is fine... I think the sound of the Griffith course is good but ACU is closer....Argh!!!

HELP lol
    Honestly, if ACU is closer to you then I'd go with that uni. It is a full-on course no matter which uni you choose but I've heard fabulous things about ACU and you will receive good clinical skills with their on-campus labs and tutorials

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you are right on both fronts Brunfelsia Dreaming...... I guess what is attractive to me about the GU program is, as I understand it, the fact that you get into the hospital setting earlier and more regualrly than you would at ACU....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmm, I've done some more research and I am now tossing around doing the Bachelor of Nursing/Midwifery at UQ...

Anyone know anything about this course?

Thanks
    Reviews
    One Love Griffith is done as blended learning mode so you are external most of it so doesn't really matter how far you are from campus. They just do two weeks intensive at the beginning of semester then the rest is online or in your clinicals. Also I think GU is the only B Mid that currently meets the standards for you to register international.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, I'm back..... It's been ages since I've been on here....

I did really well in first semester. Distinction for my professional practice module and a credit for the pathophysiology 1 course