+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tzjil View Post
    HI girls

gosh I din't realise how long it had been since I posted. Like everyone, I've been very busy!

I had my first coc mums birth last week, was such an amazing time to be with her and her partner and to meet their precious little boy. It did end in a c/s, but we have a happy and healthy mum and baby.

Uni is so busy. Well the uni part isn't too bad as I'm only doing 1 subject due to the credits from nursing, but the coc's are making life very busy.

Sounds like everyone is well, but busy. Talk soon xo
    I cant wait to be doing this next year. trying to enjoy this year of nursing though but its hard not to look ahead to doing coc's. I decided i dont want credit for preparation for midwifery practice; i want to do that course but i will get credit for effective communication, anatomy and physiology and i think 2 from second semester. i have juggled them around so i will only have to do 3 subjects per semester for 4 years then i will be all done yay!!!!!!!
    would love to pick the braisn of a few student middy's brains if you are ever hanging around logan campus on a mon, tue or thurs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its such a beautiful day in Brissy and I'm stuck catching up on lectures I've missed for HLSC111. Why oh why cant I get into this subject . Just cant get motivated with this subject.

Oh well that'll teach me to miss a couple in a row. Wont do that again once I catch up.
    Last edited by Chrissy1974; 10-04-2011 at 13:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whinge alert

So, i just want to say that i hate the group i have been put in for one of my classes! A quick run down of what happened......she said, i adi, we said, and then she said i was controlling! (seriously, i wasnt and now i dont want to go back to uni, because i know i will have to see her again. Let alone the next 3 years ....What to do what to do... Ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy1974 View Post
    Its such a beautiful day in Brissy and I'm stuck catching up on lectures I've missed for HLSC111. Why oh why cant I get into this subject . Just cant get motivated with this subject.

Oh well that'll teach me to miss a couple in a row. Wont do that again once I catch up.
    I'm doing that subject here in Melb too - it sucks! Everyone I've spoken to, it's their least favourite subject (even over BIOL!), it's so hard to get into and retain anything - so you're definitely not alone

Only another 5 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post
    I'm doing that subject here in Melb too - it sucks! Everyone I've spoken to, it's their least favourite subject (even over BIOL!), it's so hard to get into and retain anything - so you're definitely not alone

Only another 5 weeks!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one having problems retaining anything! There are so many people to know about and theories, its mind boggling. I detested biology initially but now that I know the basics and can link things I don't mind it at all. Beats psych anyday hands down (I wont be saying that if I fail bio this year and have to repeat it though!

Cant believe theres only 5 weeks to go . Wow it feels like only yesterday I was counting the hours down to start. 2nd of June is my first exam (biology).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I have an assessment due soon and i am having trouble with one of the clinical questions and thought i would ask you lovely ladies.

I need to explain why drugs delivered transdermally are fat-soluble rather than water-soluble.

I have googled and looked through textbooks and can't really find a lot of info.

Can anyone help??

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...95599173810480

International Day of the Midwife 5Km walk.
    Please come along to celebrate IDM and share with anyone you think might like to come along to help make this a great walk.

Please share among fellow midwife students.

xo Zoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jade24 View Post

Only another 5 weeks!
    Hi Jade24,

My username was previously Jamoz315 and I got accepted into Mid at ACU Melb this year but have deferred. Do you mind if I PM you as I just have to ask your advice on something.

I know you are extremely busy with Uni and 4 kids so its no probs if you don't have time .

Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tired*mummy View Post
    Hi everyone
    I have an assessment due soon and i am having trouble with one of the clinical questions and thought i would ask you lovely ladies.

I need to explain why drugs delivered transdermally are fat-soluble rather than water-soluble.

I have googled and looked through textbooks and can't really find a lot of info.

Can anyone help??

Thanks
    Its a resulf of metabolism in the liver. I cant remember the name of the enzyme responsible for it atm tho....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twofornow View Post
    Hi Jade24,

My username was previously Jamoz315 and I got accepted into Mid at ACU Melb this year but have deferred. Do you mind if I PM you as I just have to ask your advice on something.

I know you are extremely busy with Uni and 4 kids so its no probs if you don't have time .

Thanks.
    PM away

I honestly don't mind at all, lord knows I asked a million questions last year! haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

twofornow  (14-04-2011)