+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our playgroup is $2 per week. Good value I think!

We love the organised craft/activity, the free play activities and toys (including play dough), story and singing time. As a mum I love that there is a volunteer who comes specifically to take tea and coffee orders

Our playgroup is a lovely, welcoming environment and I have no issues with it at all.

Rural NSW
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Main one $10 a year plus $4/family, only happens every fortnight
    Other one is free

I would prefer not to pay as much but we live remotely and the ladies travel in a van for over 1 1-2 hrs to get to us do I'm just grateful we have a playgroup.

I like the semi structure to the day (get there, unpack van, play, a few kids do a craft at a time, morning tea when everyone has done craft if they want, play, another craft, pack up, story, stamp leave). There are different toys each visit so kids don't get bored with them.

I don't like some of the mothers there mostly cause they are snobs and deliberately ignore their kids when they muck up or take things off little kids.

The other playgroup is at the preschool and free but isn't really that structured. I've only been there twice but DS sort of just wondered around randomly playing with things, then we went outside and had morning tea and played.