+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My partner and I are also a same sex couple and we have just found we are going to be mums!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Time for a catch up!

Hi everyone,
    Congratulations to Smang 25 and her partner!
    We also found out that my partner is pregnant again with our second baby!

Our first child will be 2 years old in June already!

As there are some requests to meet other lesbian couples, I was going to offer to meet for coffee sometimes over a week-end to catch up.
    Preferred area would be Mt Lawley or Maylands.
    Let us know if you're keen to join!
    Take it easy,
    MMTB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Congrats to all who are pregnant!

Since last being on here, my partner and I have actually had a baby, a little girl who will be 10 weeks old on Friday. She is gorgeous, but then again I am biast as I am her mum!

In case anyone is interested there is a playgroup starting in Beechboro at Brockman house for same sex couples. We went to the open day the other week, lots of people there, seems like it will be good. It starts on Monday May 6th and it is from 9:30 - 11:30, a good place to meet other parents. It is also open for couples without children who are thinking of having children or who are pregnant, just as support.

I live in Bayswater (almost Maylands) and it is only a 10 minute drive from my house, so not to far. It is located at 27 Hull Way, if you want to contact the lady running it her name is Jo and her email address is jo@brockmanhouse.net
    Prices to attend are $5 for one child family, $6 for multiple child family and $3 for no child families. It is only running at the minute until the 1st of June as an experiment to see how many people are really interested. So please come along and keep it going!

Otherwise I am totally up for meeting people in the Maylands area for coffee!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeyfaye For This Useful Post:

Firsttimemum24  (18-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning, it's been awhile since I have been on. My partner finally had her first IUI on Sunday after being on the wait list with Concept for 18months. Apparently that's the standard wait time. Frustrating to say the least but atleast we have started. It'll be two weeks before we find out if she is pregnant. God, I hope so after waiting so long. Congratulations to everyone who has fallen pregnant recently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyfaye View Post
    Hi all! Congrats to all who are pregnant!

Since last being on here, my partner and I have actually had a baby, a little girl who will be 10 weeks old on Friday. She is gorgeous, but then again I am biast as I am her mum!

In case anyone is interested there is a playgroup starting in Beechboro at Brockman house for same sex couples. We went to the open day the other week, lots of people there, seems like it will be good. It starts on Monday May 6th and it is from 9:30 - 11:30, a good place to meet other parents. It is also open for couples without children who are thinking of having children or who are pregnant, just as support.

I live in Bayswater (almost Maylands) and it is only a 10 minute drive from my house, so not to far. It is located at 27 Hull Way, if you want to contact the lady running it her name is Jo and her email address is jo@brockmanhouse.net
    Prices to attend are $5 for one child family, $6 for multiple child family and $3 for no child families. It is only running at the minute until the 1st of June as an experiment to see how many people are really interested. So please come along and keep it going!

Otherwise I am totally up for meeting people in the Maylands area for coffee!
    Thanks for info Joeyfaye! Will be emailing my interest to attend. Been waiting for a same sex playgroup to pop up! We have a 14mnth old ds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    My partner 30 and I 29 are a lesbian couple in perth and wanting to start a family together :-)

After doing some research and speaking to my lesbian Aunt who went started to go through pivet for insemination I have realized just how out of my depth I am!

We had the idea that we would use the website "Free Sperm Donations Worldwide- Private Sperm Donor Arrangements" but after speaking with my aunt who has a friend who conceived with another friend who then sued for custody of the child, I am freaking out
    we are literally just starting out and after reading this thread it seems everyone on here is so well versed in the whole process, I’m just wondering if any of you could give us any inside information on what to avoid and where to go that’s been tried and tested with success?
    I’m sorry for my lack of abbreviations and noob attitude, but I could really use some Help

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Keen to meet other same sex families

Hi i am a new member who is keen to meet with other couples in similar situations to ours. We are currently only 5 minutes pregnant but have been going thru this long and expensive process for a couple of years now. We live in perth SOR and plan to ensure that bub gets to hang out with lots of other families like ours. Look forward to hearing from you L.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Im in Maylands too. Can we all meet up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, we are just near 8th ave and have a 14month old little girl. We also attend a same sex playgroup on a Monday that currently meets at Brockman house in Beechboro but we are going to be moving locations after the school holidays, not sure to where yet but we have a Facebook page: Playgroups with Pride

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant but would like to meet mums with babies and swap info and friendship. I will join the Facebook page but it would be great to keep this thread going too.