+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default same sex support group in Perth WA

Hi all! Im new at this whole forum thing but so far I am just amazed by bub hub!

My partner and I are planning on starting a family at the end of this year / beginning of next year. We are going to start by going down the IUI line and see what happens. We were hoping that a couple of our guy friends would be willing to part with some sperm, but alas they were not! So we are going to go with random sperm lol!

But basically I would love to get to know some of you out there that might be able to give tips and guidance to how it has gone for you and what to expect.

We currently live in Perth, WA and I especially would love to maybe start up a group that can meet maybe once a month for lesbian and gay couples that are thinking about starting a family, are in the process of trying to start a family, that are pregnant or have a small one already! I would really love to see a support group here for all of us, so that we can all give mutual support and help!

Looking forward to hearing from anyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, im new to the site too, n I love it! I don't live close to u (Ohio) and can't explain about iud (I had my daughter when I was with a man) but I just wanted to say hi and gl to u2 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, im new to the site too, n I love it! I don't live close to u (Ohio) and can't explain about iud (I had my daughter when I was with a man) but I just wanted to say hi and gl to u2 :-)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im not sure that there are many perth same sex couples on here, but im in WA and the child of two mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there,

My partner is 26 weeks pregnant, and we would love to meet other same sex parents/families in the Perth area.

Let us know if you know of any same-sex pregnancy groups.

Thank you.

MMTB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

My DP and I live in Perth and are 3 days into our first tww.

Would love to know if you found any support groups or anything in the area.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default wa group

Hi there,

My partner and I are just now starting the process of starting a family. We live in Perth and would be happy to get together to trade knowledge and experiences. Just drop us a line if you're still interested.

Cheers

KaznCarls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KaznCarls,

I'm still keen to meet with other same-sex couples in the process of starting a family in Perth.
    My partner is now 35 weeks pregnant, and we can't wait to meet our little girl.
    It would be nice to meet to share experience over a cuppa (or a slice of cake).

We are available to meet in the Mount Lawley area if that suits, preferably over the week-end.

Let us know if you are keen!

Maylands Moms to Be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

My partner and I are in the early stages of discussions with a potential donor dad and I agree that it would be great to catch up with others to share stories, our journies and experiences.

We live in Bassendean so Mount Lawley or Maylands are good for us also.

-W & L

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Catch up

Hey everybody,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - we've got full hands at the moment!

We can definitely meet if you are interested in our experience.
    I propose to meet for coffee at the Dome in Mt Lawley, corner of Walcott and Beaufort, at 2 or 3pm on Saturday 16/07 or Sunday 17/07.
    Please let me know of your availability, and if we will see you there.

Look out for a bassinet and 2 chicks I guess!
    )
    I'll let the staff know who we are, and you can just ask for Maylands Mums to Be at the counter.

Looking forward to meeting you,

MMTB.