+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 176
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,610
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked
    511
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jess_live_die View Post
    i dnt get to see my step kids it always has to be on mother trems and what she can milk dh for b4 he gets to see them ****es me right off its like atm were surrporting his kids our family plus her and her new bf like hello get a job fair enough his kids but not her and teh bf too
    This is why I wish you could just buy what the kids need up to the amount your support should be. If custodial parent didnt have to buy clothes, uniforms, and stuff like that then the other money can go to bills and the childs needs are still being met.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    5,800
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    this stupid one rings us up oh i dnt have money for nappies umm hello u just got paid hoe did u not get nappies and b4 me and dh got together i used to send time with her coz i felt sorry for her and he'd give her say $100 and shed go buy credit and takeaway and clothes for herself but no one cent went on the kids and i used to get so bloody mad coz i had been best mates with dh snice year 3 and then she sooks and complans her 3 year old cos to much in nappies yet wnt toilet train her when we see her which is often atm coz she ha control of dh with seeing his kids while we wait for the bloody courts to hurry up shes fine going to the toilet at our house yet we get her in nappies and they must have been left on the kids for hours coz its comming out the sides they smeel so bad when i 1st fell pregnant i could have them near me til they had been bathed they made me ill just the smell i cnt believe some people can live like that and not even care theres anther thing we took the kids to a party about 5 weeks ago we said please have them bathed and dressed we were picking them up and going striaght to the party she goes well i cnt i dnt have clothes for them are you FNing kidding me u take all opur bloody clothes and NEVER give them back so we are forever buying clothes to replace the ones u take.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    2,610
    Thanks
    1,023
    Thanked
    511
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jess_live_die View Post
    this stupid one rings us up oh i dnt have money for nappies umm hello u just got paid hoe did u not get nappies and b4 me and dh got together i used to send time with her coz i felt sorry for her and he'd give her say $100 and shed go buy credit and takeaway and clothes for herself but no one cent went on the kids and i used to get so bloody mad coz i had been best mates with dh snice year 3 and then she sooks and complans her 3 year old cos to much in nappies yet wnt toilet train her when we see her which is often atm coz she ha control of dh with seeing his kids while we wait for the bloody courts to hurry up shes fine going to the toilet at our house yet we get her in nappies and they must have been left on the kids for hours coz its comming out the sides they smeel so bad when i 1st fell pregnant i could have them near me til they had been bathed they made me ill just the smell i cnt believe some people can live like that and not even care theres anther thing we took the kids to a party about 5 weeks ago we said please have them bathed and dressed we were picking them up and going striaght to the party she goes well i cnt i dnt have clothes for them are you FNing kidding me u take all opur bloody clothes and NEVER give them back so we are forever buying clothes to replace the ones u take.
    Sounds like a real winner, are you guys going for full custody? I would she sounds horrible

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Yep i can relate, BM has never had full custody of my 3 stepkids, shes never paid a cent in child support, my DF and i work 3 jobs between us to help raise them and our own DD, we too have one on the way, they visit her one night a fortnight! That was HER request!! Cant even have them for the entire school holidays, it has to be half half, then she crys victim to her friends by saying we have stolen them from her! She is such a pathological liar! It drives me nuts that she constantly lies all the time, SS just turned 12 on Tuesday, still no present for him, or even as much as a phone call, but yet it sickens me when people shes manipulated believe that we stole her children from her and we've made life sooooo difficult for her!! Boo hoo shes the one that had multiple affairs including having one with her own stepdad!!! Im so sick of being blamed for everything that goes wrong in her life, shes now even trying to get in contact with DF family!! Shes never even liked them let alone wanted to catch up with them, i mean what the?? Why would she start this now, seriously this has been going on for nearly 8 years!!!!! Why cant she just live her own life and stop meddling in ours! Rule no. ...... Dont ever think for a second that BM will eventually move on with her life, her only priority is to make your lives as miserable as humanly possible, even at the expence of her own children, she will use them as leverage to get whatever she can out of you, whether it be by no child support, not seeing them for a whole year, complain that your a b*tch and home wrecker etc.. But yet have absolutley no problems whatsoever in having you raise her children for her, she can be as hypocritical as she likes, but dont let it get under your skin, its exactly what she wants, just keep on smiling coz at the end of the day u will never be as pathetic as she is

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to mum2amelia For This Useful Post:

    angenrod  (16-07-2012)

  6. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    1
    Awwwww hugs! That sucks!

  7. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    1
    Is it selfish of me to sometimes think hey she has four other kids plus sd so why can't sd live with us when we only have one?

  8. #137
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sautéed with bacon
    Posts
    6,070
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked
    2,695
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettabean View Post
    Is it selfish of me to sometimes think hey she has four other kids plus sd so why can't sd live with us when we only have one?
    Yeah... It is kinda. It's still her child despite how many other kids she may have...
    That would be like DS1's dad saying that DS1 should live with him because I have two others and he has none...?

  9. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    1
    Yeah I do get it's selfish but bm seems to consider sd's brothers and sisters at that house are more important than the sister she has at ours

  10. #139
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ,,,,,,
    Last edited by august; 31-10-2011 at 18:54.

  11. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sautéed with bacon
    Posts
    6,070
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked
    2,695
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettabean View Post
    Yeah I do get it's selfish but bm seems to consider sd's brothers and sisters at that house are more important than the sister she has at ours
    I understand that it would be hard. You sound like a great step mum. She is very lucky.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Rules for Working Mums
    By WorkingClassMum in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 19-01-2015, 12:17
  2. The Rules for Single Mums
    By Mummy2R&K in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 14:10
  3. Step mums need your reassurance
    By Izy in forum Step-parents / Blended families
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!