+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Man I so feel like that. Step daughter is over here for the holidays and even though we always send back stuff for step daughters other brothers and sisters amd mum and step daf the same never gets done not even a happy birthday for her sister here. Also have felt like I have to watch what I say to step daughter as BM will turn everything I say around. When step daughter told me she isn't allowed to tell us stuff I got annoyed as we aren't allowed anything in our house to be a secret but BM can. Also she Is moving towns and told other kids dad but couldn't tell step daughters dad which I fin ridiculous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We also had family photos done of us all and I think her birth mum and family are annoyed at us as they dot consider us step daughters family the same way they are.
    Meh I still won't change being nice to them as I will never stoop to their level. Step daughter will grow up to realize we don't bad mouth her mum like they do to us and hopefully she will respect us for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love having step daughter here but have had so many life isn't fair moments this week. Have cried myself to sleep a few times about the hole situation. So much more I could say but it would take too long lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettabean View Post
    I love having step daughter here but have had so many life isn't fair moments this week. Have cried myself to sleep a few times about the hole situation. So much more I could say but it would take too long lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I understand how you feel but all I can offer is hugs, have no advise at all:-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hugs to you it's so hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hardest part is loving the child as your own an always having to fight to be included. BM of step daughter doesn't really like her spending time with my family and they have known her since she was 2 and is now almost 10 BUT her partner of one years dead wife's parents are allowed to spend anytime they want with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If that made sense? And my family are good people too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well step daughter has gone home. I know it's gonna sound stupid but my heart broke when she left. I know she's not my daughter but I love her as if she was and this is the third holiday since we've moved here and her third visit but this time her leaving just broke my heart! Man this sucks so much. Everyone said it would get easier but it hasn't, it just get harder!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i dnt get to see my step kids it always has to be on mother trems and what she can milk dh for b4 he gets to see them ****es me right off its like atm were surrporting his kids our family plus her and her new bf like hello get a job fair enough his kids but not her and teh bf too