+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default iLOVEthree Chart

Dear iLOVEthree,
    Without knowing the time I am unable to see if anything affects the children but I am still able to see that you are in the midst of a perfect luck cycle for getting pregnant. You will stay in this cycle until 2014 then the next ten year cycle till 2025, is still very good for pregnancy although there are some changes in store for you on a personal level. Within this current cycle you will find it easiest to get pregnant in 2012 and 2013. If you find yourself pregnant in 2012 take extra care with yourself to avoid problems.
    If you wish to try to get pregnant this year 2011, May 7th & 8th look good.
    Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default sniggles6 Chart

Dear sniggles6, You are currently in a strong cycle for pregnancy and will stay here until 2012. So for now it is quite easy to get pregnant. In 2013 you change cycles and while it is not problematic in itself for getting pregnant it does seem to put other pressures on you. These pressures may interfere with your happiness. You may start to put yourself last all the time, have negative self talk or start doing things you know are bad for you. If you can catch yourself displaying these self punishing ways and are able to control it, you will go a long way to enjoying the next luck cycle more. Thereby removing any blocks for more future pregnancies. If you are planning to be pregnant this year, the whole year has many opportunities however; April, May, June, July and November look particularly special.
    Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default stack chart

Dear stack,
    The next few years 2011 - 2014 (apart from 2012) look very good for you. 2012 looks be a tough year for you so could also be difficult with pregnancies. The other years, especially 2013 and 2014 are outstanding for baby luck. If you wish to try this year the best months are June 20th, August 19th and October 30th. Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi babyluck,

Can you do mine? Interested to see what it comes up as. We have been TTC for over 19 months now!

DOB 28.10.84 11pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi babyluck,

Could you please do mine? My DOB is 7-9-88 but Mum can't remember my TOB. Will that be a problem?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyluck,

I already have one little girl, and was planning to TTC a sibling for her next year, I'd be very interested what your charting could tell me. I was born 10/3/77 at 9 AM in New Zealand, as I guess that makes a difference with the time? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default summastarlet chart

Dear summastarlet,
    Your best year for pregnancy looks to be 2013, with April and especially May 11th looking great. Also buy a lotto ticket then As for TTC this year, the latter half of the year looks better; try the month of August 9th & 29th. Also Sept, October, November has possibilities.
    Let me know, Good luck Babyluck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyluck For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (05-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear babyluck
    I might be a hard one
    They say it will be hard to fall pregnant
    I have one (5.5 months) and would love another
    6.4.77 at 9.07am nz time
    Would love to hear what you have to say
    Very interested in your studies, I think you're onto something with your ideas

Thanks
    Reviews
    This sounds so interesting, any info would be good as we have been trying for 7 months,

My birth date is 1-7-1985
    I was born at 10.20am
    Cannot wait to hear about my baby Luck!!
    Last edited by foreverclucky; 18-03-2011 at 21:46.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default october chart

Dear October,
    I love a challenge, so let’s see if we can prove them wrong. Your chart shows a lot of hospital visits, or perhaps you work there. A lot of travel or moving about for you this year. May I ask did you recently have a boy? Your chart shows another of the opposite sex so I think you should strike while the iron is hot as this year is another very good year for you. You don’t come into many opportunities but the important thing is that they are there you just have to get the timing right. Try June through to September, esp. July 2011. ( I would even give April a go as there is a possibility).
    Dates to try: April 5th & 6th; June 8th, 9th , 17th & 28th ; July 9th, 17th & 29th ; August 16th & 28th; Sept 17th.
    You have future opportunities in 2012, 2014 & 2015. Go for it, Let me know. Good Luck to you.
    From Babyluck.