+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you Will let you know how we go

Thanks
    Reviews

Default To all who what their chart looked at

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that if you have posted on this thread with your DOB, I will eventually get to you. I have you all listed and am going through the list one by one. (However I have jumped a little if I see an imminate date aproaching.) I just seem to be a bit overwhelmed from your response at the moment and life does get in the way, preventing me from being on the internet all the time. So hang in there should get to you all asap.
    cheers Babyluck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default PrincessMum chart

Dear PrincessMum,
    You haven’t hit it yet! You are coming to the end of one cycle and will start a new 10 year cycle beginning in 2012. This new cycle has great fertility stars for you. With the strongest years being 2015, 2016 & 2018. This year has a lot to do with relationships and romance. So lots of practicing forecasted. Not a dominant year for conception but if you want to give it a go, the best months are: August 20th & 21st; October 19th & 20th. 2013 is a much easier year for conception for you.
    Let me know, Regards Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thankyou so much babyluck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Smiley2011 chart

Dear Smiley2011,
    This year has very good possibilities for conception especially the early part. Although you may feel a bit stressed and distracted as there is a sickness star present also this year. So avoid visiting people in hospitals unless it’s urgent, wash your hands after going to the supermarket, protect yourself from germs in other words! Get plenty of rest so not to get run down. Look after yourself. Now this Friday 25th February you are going to plan a lovely night of pampering and try for a baby. Other great days to try are March 18th & 19th; April 15th & 16th; May 17th & 18th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear Smiley2011,
    This year has very good possibilities for conception especially the early part. Although you may feel a bit stressed and distracted as there is a sickness star present also this year. So avoid visiting people in hospitals unless it’s urgent, wash your hands after going to the supermarket, protect yourself from germs in other words! Get plenty of rest so not to get run down. Look after yourself. Now this Friday 25th February you are going to plan a lovely night of pampering and try for a baby. Other great days to try are March 18th & 19th; April 15th & 16th; May 17th & 18th.

Ty, thats seemsw bout it with the stressed and distracted part :-).. my dads in hospital atm so yeah! i hope it all works out

Thanks
    Reviews
    DOB 11/11/1975, unfortunately I do not have the time

Thanks
    Reviews

Default MelissaD Chart

Dear MelissaD,
    You have an interesting chart as it is being shaken up at the moment. A feeling of driving with one foot on the accelerator and the other on the brakes. Would like to delve more but need to know more info, eg. are you working? how is you relationship? If you want me to go further just PM me.
    As for getting pregnant, this year is another good year to conceive in. You could even be pregnant now if you have tried.
    Also try March 7th, 8th, 18th & 19th; April 15th, 16th, 26th & 27th; May 17th & 18th; December 11th & 12th.
    Stay hopeful , you will get what you want in the end.
    Let me know, Good luck from Babyluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babyluck I have pm'd you, hope it works.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default cbear91 chart

Dear cbear91,

In this cycle your most outstanding years are 2012 and 2013. Make the most of those.
    This year is also good with December being the best.
    Try December 11th, 12th & 22nd.
    Some oportunities in April 15th & 16th.
    May 16th & 17th.
    August 13th & 14th
    Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck.