+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My bad!!!!!! I'm so sorry you did infact reply!! Off to read again lol and refresh my terrible memory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyluck View Post
    Dear Oopsie Daisy,
    In 2009, you changed luck cycles, leaving behind a very productive cycle. You still have baby opportunities but now they are more scattered. This year, 2011, seems to be rather poor for baby luck. If you wanted to try, the best months are August 19th & 20th, September 19th & 28th, October 18th & 19th.
    You have a much better year for fertility in 2013 and then an outstanding year 2014 (can also see possible caesarean that year).
    All the best Babyluck.
    We are not trying this October but have thought of trying Nov or Dec or through to early 2012.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very interesting. I am not hoping to become pregnant but am very curious if you could have predicted my fertility issues i had. Can you use it to see if someone would have more than one child?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi not sure if my reply worked. My birthdate is 05/05/1982 @ 7.20pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear iLOVEthree,
    Without knowing the time I am unable to see if anything affects the children but I am still able to see that you are in the midst of a perfect luck cycle for getting pregnant. You will stay in this cycle until 2014 then the next ten year cycle till 2025, is still very good for pregnancy although there are some changes in store for you on a personal level. Within this current cycle you will find it easiest to get pregnant in 2012 and 2013. If you find yourself pregnant in 2012 take extra care with yourself to avoid problems.
    If you wish to try to get pregnant this year 2011, May 7th & 8th look good.
    Let me know, Good Luck, Babyluck.
    Hi, nothin has happened for me so far this year. Will see what 2012 brings

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear trishalishous,
    I have jumped ahead to your chart as you have expressed urgency. You must be in tune with the universal energies as I think you have a pretty good chance of getting what you want. This year is a good year to conceive for you, with its strongest months being February, March and December. Coming up this Friday is the first good date to try, i.e. February 25th, and then you can also look at March 18th, 19th, 26th & 27th. December has the 11th and 22nd as productive days.
    Good Luck, Regards Babyluck
    just letting you know that i concieved our blessing around the 30th of nov, and am due in august

7. The Following User Says Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear October,
    I love a challenge, so let’s see if we can prove them wrong. Your chart shows a lot of hospital visits, or perhaps you work there. A lot of travel or moving about for you this year. May I ask did you recently have a boy? Your chart shows another of the opposite sex so I think you should strike while the iron is hot as this year is another very good year for you. You don’t come into many opportunities but the important thing is that they are there you just have to get the timing right. Try June through to September, esp. July 2011. ( I would even give April a go as there is a possibility).
    Dates to try: April 5th & 6th; June 8th, 9th , 17th & 28th ; July 9th, 17th & 29th ; August 16th & 28th; Sept 17th.
    You have future opportunities in 2012, 2014 & 2015. Go for it, Let me know. Good Luck to you.
    From Babyluck.
    Hi baby luck I've just found out I'm pregnant! I'll let you know in 9 months if it was a girl.
    I have a strong feeling it is.
    Merry Xmas x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to october For This Useful Post:

babyluck  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just letting you know I conceived a little girl in August

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, you were going to see if you could see my fertility problems in my birthchart and whether id have another child but i never heard back from you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow i would be interested in knowing mine if you are still doing this?

dob 09/02/1981 and approx 3:30am